t h i r t y t h r e e -Alex

(a/n: last chapter my dudes)

I walked out the door under Jack's arms. I felt safe there. We walked to school in a group consisting of Finn, Millie, Jack and I. Jaeden and Wyatt saw us and decided to walk to school with us as well. We were like the power group. All we were missing was Sophia and Sadie. Just as I had thought it, Sophia and Sadie had came out of the alleyway and walked in a line with our group. What a squad.

(Ugh I hate the words Squad and Clogged)

We all walked into the school as if it was our last. Oh wait, it was. I kissed Jack on the cheek. His face began to grow red as he smiled. We walked into our school and waited for the final bell to ring.

After school was over, I decided to host a 'schools our party.' Well, it was more of a get-together. After all, my mom was travelling today. I only invited close friends though, so it wouldn't get too out of hand. I invited
- Jack
-Sophia
-Sadie
-Finn
-Wyatt
-Jaeden
-Millie
- Gaten

Jack walked me home from school, because you know, he lives across the street from me.

"So, you hosting a party?" Jack asked.

"Yup! But just with some close friends. And it is more of a get-together." I said.

"Okay, so can I just stay at your house until it starts?" He said in a pleading voice.

"Of course, Jack. Can you also help me set up?"

"Fine." He said extending the 'i' sound. I chuckled and walked into the house.

"So, pop over there, and chips over there?" I said pointing to places around my living room.

"Yes sir! I mean, I mean ma'am! Sorry Alex!" Jack said turning a dark shade of red. I burst into laughter. Jack loosed up and kept placing things down.

"You know, Alex. I really do like you." Jack said out of the blue.

"And I really like you too!" I said confused, trying to play along.

"It's like I'd go crazy without you. I need you Alex." Jack said. He was now behind me with his hands on my waist. I turned into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"In fact, I'm already crazy for you, baby." Jack said, pulling me into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync as we stood still in my living room. Everything around us was fading. It was just him and I. Jack pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.

I then heard a bunch of 'ooo's coming from a direction. The world came tumbling back. I pulled away from Jack and looked around. Right there, was all our friends standing, looking shocked. Jack turned his head and grinned.

"Oh okay. It's not like you haven't seen us kiss before." He said, still with a huge grin. All of them stood there, still staring.

Jack rolled his eyes and gave my lips a peck before going to the bathroom. I smiled and ran to the guests.

"Okay! Make yourself comfortable, we're probably going to watch a movie." I said, herding my friends to the living room. They all took their seats and got comfortable. I sat down with the remote.

"So do you wanna watch Beauty and the Beast or Poltergeist?" I asked. Everyone looked around and each other.

"Poltergeist!" They all screamed at me.

"Okay, okay. Let me get it on Netflix." I said waving my hands around to try and calm them. I found it and started the movie.

Everyone was huddled up to their certain person. Wyatt with Jaeden, Finn with Millie, Sadie with Gaten and Sophia with herself. I always liked Sophia because she never needed a guy in her life, she was perfectly fine on her own.

By the time the movie started, Jack was with me, huddled up on a couch. I sat straight up with my legs crossed, and he laid his head down in my lap. I played with his hair most of the way through the movie. Though during a few jump scares I would jump and accidentally pull his 'luscious locks' but he wouldn't get mad.

About half way through the movie, Jack looked up from my lap and kissed me. He started to say something as well.

"Alex, I have something to say."

My stomach did flips. I hated it when people say that.

"Yeah, Jack?" I asked.

"It's something that I've been meaning to tell you, but I couldn't put myself to it. So here it is."

Anxiety.

"I love you, baby." Jack said. I gasped. I then proceeded to give him kisses all over his face. He just smiled.

"Jack Dylan Grazer, I love you too."

Looks like that's the end, my friends! (And this time I'm serious)
Written; June 20

See ya later, my dudes
-A