s e v e n t e e n - Romeo

(Wow even I wasn't expecting this POV)

*skip back to right before Alex and Romeo met*

"No way. No way!" Levi Miller said as I told him that as of yesterday, I kissed Jennifer Hayes.

"It's true!" I said, smirking.

"Alright, then what happened to that girl, Millie you were kissing last week?" Troy Harrington asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about her. I'll break it off at lunch time." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Woah, look at that girl over there!" Troy pointed out.

"Damn, she's hot!" Levi said.

"She can't be that hot-" I spoke too soon. I looked down the street and saw a beautiful girl walking with 'Little Boy Grazer'.

"Oh shit, never mind. She's hotter than the sun!" I said waving my hand over my face like I needed to be cooled down.

"I want a piece of that!" I said before walked towards her. I walked up to Grazer and the hot girl.

"Aren't you just a pretty little thing!" I said looking her up and down. The boys laughed.

"Cut it out." Jack said.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Grazer?" I asked getting in his face.

"I said cut it out!" Jack said screaming. I backed up slightly and turned my focus on the girl, trying to ignore Jack.

"You're pretty good looking! Wanna come home with me tonight?" I said grinning with a wink.

"I've got plans." She replied back bitterly. I hated it when girls turned me down.

"I can change that." I said, trying to persuade this girl to come home with me.

"I'm hanging out with Jack tonight." She said, looking at Little Boy Grazer.

"Let's go Alex." Jack said as they walked off holding hands. This made me mad, so I made a move. I reached down and grabbed her butt. Immediately after, her hand hit mine off of her as she looked back at me in disgust.

"Did you just grab her?!" Jack yelled at me. I smirked.

"As a matter of fact, I did!" I said proudly, earning yet another laugh out of my friends.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Jack yelled. I knew he was mad. Maybe I could push him a little further.....
nope. Jack had thrown his fist right at my perfectly straight teeth. I wiped my lip and checked for blood. Some had dropped onto the ground.

"You wanna play it that way? Let's rumble, Little Boy Grazer." I said with a sinister smile. I threw a fist at him, but he surprisingly dodged it. This caught me off guard, so he decided to swing again. This punch got me off balance. I stared wobbling to the left and the right before Grazer pushed me down. At this point, my 'friends' had run away. I got up of the ground and glared at Jack. That's all it took to fuel my anger. Deep down I could feel it boiling.

"Next time it won't be so easy, Grazer."

Short chapter! Thats it :))
Alright, I'm updating now because I can't update tonight, but I will be updating on schedule tomorrow!❤️
Written ; June 8

See ya later, my dudes
-A