t w e n t y e i g h t - Jack

(a/n: IM FREAKING OUT, WE HAVE 2K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK!)

"Everything is going to be just fine."

Boy, was I wrong.

*time skip to Alex and Jack walking to school*

Alex and I were walking to school, hand in hand (as always). We were talking about ice cream flavours and the dankest memes around. It was all fun and games until Romeo approached us. His gang was following closely behind.

"What are you guys doing on this beautiful day?" Romeo said with a fake smile and an overly fake voice.

"Cut the crap. Why did you hurt our friends?" I asked, still mad. "Oh yeah. Because you want my girl." I said, pulling Alex closer to me. She kissed my cheek.

"Yeah I do, she's mighty fine." Romeo said licking and biting his lip. He disgusts me.

"Stop talking about her." I said, sounding disgusted.

"I can if I want to." Romeo said, shrugging and laughing. This earned a couple chuckles amongst his group.

"Just leave us alone." I said, pointing him in the other direction.

"Fine, have it your way, Little Boy Grazer. And for you, sugar baby, you'll be mine, soon." He said with a wink and walked away. He made me so mad.

"Suck my ass, shithead!" I heard Alex scream. I laughed. Fiesty. I thought.

"Talk back to me again, I'll slap you." Romeo said with a straight face.

"I dare you." Alex said, almost telling him to do it.

"Maybe that's not the best idea, Alex. He's not afraid to hurt girls." I whispered in her ear as he was walking over. I thought he was going to stop. I thought he would whip his had past her head and not hit her, but I was wrong. I heard a big smack, and saw my girlfriends head turn towards me. I gasped and quickly grabbed her into a hug before she started to cry.

I was going to go 'take care' of Romeo, but by the time Alex stopped weeping, Romeo and his gang would be long gone.

"Alex." I said. "He can suck our asses. Don't listen to guys like him." I lifted her chin and popped a small kiss on her soft lips.

"Let's get some ice." I said. She nodded and we walked to the office.

We walked in the office, only to be greeted by the same smacking sound in the back room. I ran back there only to see Lonnie holding his hand over Flo's face. What a jerk. I pulled out my phone to record the next slap for evidence. I then stopped recording and dialled 911. They came within a matter of 5 minutes. I ran outside to greet them.

"What do you need, sonny. Was it you who called?" The officer asked.

"Yes. I have recorded proof of the abuse. I heard it coming from the back room, so I recorded it then I-"

"That's enough, sonny. I get it. Show me the video." He said, pulling down his sunglasses.

"Lonnie, you are now under arrest for the assault and abuse of your fellow co worker. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of justice. You have a right to an attorney, and if you can't afford one, you will be given one. Do I make myself clear?"

Lonnie nodded. In the meantime, I got Alex and Flo some ice, and I got Lonnie arrested. We watched him get shoved into the back of a police car, and drove away.

We all let out a breath of relief. Flo turned to both of them and gave them a huge hug.

"Thank you guys so much, for saving me." She said, almost in tears.

"You're welcome, Flo. But now we have to get back to our classes." I said, rubbing her back.

"Oh, of course. Thank you again." Flo said. We nodded and walked to class.

"You are both invited to my party tonight!" Gaten Matarazzo said to the both of us before walking away.

"Party?" Alex asked me.

"Let's hit that thing." I said smiling, holding out a hand for her to high five. She smiled back and put her hand to mine. We then continued down the hall to our next classes, not knowing what the party held in store for us.

Chapter 29, my dudes! Thanks for reading! Parties, eh?

Ps: I'm thinking of writing a Fillie story, and I don't know what to call it. Any ideas for names or plots?😂🤷🏽‍♀️❤️ (updated: June 25)
Written; June 18

See ya later, my dudes
-A