f o u r - Jack

"Hi, I'm Alex"

Her voice sounded so beautiful, so amazing. I drifted out of my daze and stuck out my hand.

"I'm Jack, Jack Grazer"

I tried to to say it as calmly as I could, but Finn smirked at me, so I think he noticed the shakiness in my voice.

"W-Wanna get going? It's already 8:15."

Finn smiled at me, and replied.

"Yeah, we don't want to be late for class."

And with that, all 3 of us walked out from my house and to the school. It was a silent walk there, but it was a comfortable silence. On the way there, I couldn't stop thinking about Her. Her long brown hair, her deep brown eyes, her everything. Her. I smiled again at the ground as my best friend looked at me with a 'i know what you're hiding' look. I smiled back at him nervously and said ' is it obvious?' With my facial expressions. He shook his head. After Finn and I's little silent chat, we arrived at school. I saw a huge heard of people run towards Alex. Beautiful Alex. Everyone surrounded her with warm smiles and hugs. The people there were Finn, Sophia, Jaeden, Wyatt, and surprisingly, me. We all got out of the warm embrace and talked for a bit.

"AHH JOHNSON! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SEE YOU!!" Sophia yelled, not afraid to hide her emotions.

"Yeah, I'm so pumped that you're in Derry!" Jaeden said calmly. He was always the calm one in the group. I was the absolute opposite. But that just made our bond stronger.

Wyatt went in for a huge bear hug.
"ALEX! ALEXANDRA JOHNSON! OH I MISSED OUR SKYPE CALLS AND SHIT LIKE THAT! I-"

Alex cut him off with a short, but sweet response in a calm tone.
"It's so good to see you guys too! Especially youuuu."

She said as she grabbed Wyatt's cheek and shook it.
Just then my heart dropped. I felt like I couldn't function. Wow, I really do like this girl. I put my head down and frowned. Finn looked at me with a promising smile and said with his eyes 'they're not dating'.
I smiled to myself and let out an uneasy breath. I tuned back into the conversation.

"What ever, mom" Wyatt said to Alex smiling as his cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah, Lex. Tone it down, we don't want everyone in the entire universe knowing." Jaeden said, looking a little nervous with red flushed cheeks.

I wonder what Wyatt and Jae were so embarrassed about.

And with that the bell rang, and I was off to class. I was looking down at my schedule when someone bumped into me.

"Hey, watch where you're goi-"
I stopped right in my tracks. It was the school fuck boy, Romeo Beckham. Believe it or not, Romeo and I used to be pretty good friends. That's before he started going girl crazy and wanted to be the most popular guy in Derry. He completely ditched the gang and I, and started playing football and hanging out with all the mean kids.
Romeo started at me, looking angrier then ever. I tried to apologize, but no words were coming out of my dry throat.
. "I-I-I'm sorr-" Then I got cut off by the second bell, meaning I should be in class right now. I ran towards the office, hoping Romeo wouldn't try and fight me. I ran as fast as I could to the front desk and asked,

"H-Hey. I'm J-Jack Grazer. Can I h-have a late s-slip please?" I said in between breaths.

"Of course! Let me right one up for you. Hmm. What's your first class?"
She asked patiently.
" Mr.Heaton's math c-class."

"Okay, thank you. Here's your slip."

"Thank you, Mrs...."

"Just call me Flo."
I smiled at her response and began to walk towards the door.

"Thanks, Flo!"

Then, as if on time, Alex walked unit the office.

"Hey Flo! Can I get my schedule for this year?"

"Of course, dear. Coming right up!"
She said with a warm smile.

"Oh hey, Alex! Funny seeing you here!" I said as calmly as I could, but it didn't seem to be working no matter how hard I tried.
She chuckled at my nervousness, so I loosened up a bit.

"Yeah, Grazer. What are you doing here? You get into a fight?"
She said with complete confidence.
I laughed a bit what she said because of what happened earlier.

"Almost." I said in a small whisper.

She fake gasped and said "Oh Grazer. I hope you did it for me." She said as she fake swooned. I laughed and said back confidently,

"Of course it was for you, baby"

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP I CALLED HER BABY AHHHH HOW IS SHE GOING TO RESPOND!!

She laughed quietly and blushed,

"Oh Jack. You're the guy of my dreams"
She grabbed her schedule and walked out the door. I followed.

"What's your first class?"

"I've got Mr.Heaton's Math Class?" She said unsure.
I smiled.

"that's my first class too!" I exclaimed.

"Well I guess you can walk me there, baby" she said sarcastically with a hint of realism in her voice.

HOLY SHIT ON A STICK SHE CALLED ME BABY I KNOW ITS SARCASM BUT WHATEVER AHHH

My face flushed red as I said,
"Right this way, m'lady"

PS DON'T BE A GHOST READER, PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE I NEED VERIFICATION :(:

(update: WE'RE AT 94 READS MY DUDES! LETS GET TO 100!)

Holy smokes, juicy chapter, amirite?! Is this too much too fast? Idek. So my plan here is to right chapters as drafts and publish them when I can because I can't update everyday. lol this is my longest chapter yet. So tell me if you like the short and sweet chaPters, or the chapter I wrote today. Aaaaanyways, I gotta blast.

See ya later, my dudes
-A