t h r e e - Jack & Alex

*skip back to earlier the same morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring a song that I hear way to often. I wobble out of bed, unsure what the time is. I checked my phone, and it was already 7:30. 7:30????? My eyes bulged at the 3 numbers on my screen as I ran to my closet. I quickly grabbed an ugly Hawaiian shirt from my closet and some beige shorts. I ran to my window cill to grab my geography and math books when I saw the most beautiful girl in Derry- Scratch that, the most beautiful girl in the world- sitting out on the curb in front of the house across the street. I let my head fall into my hands as I fell into a gaze that I thought never could be broken. After a few minutes of quality staring, she looked up and chuckles slightly. Oh, her smile is so amazing. I could stare at her all day long. And I mean it.
Just then I plopped down onto the floor, realizing that the pretty girl saw me staring at her. My cheeks flushed red at the thought of her seeing me. I smiled a bit to myself and crawled or of view. I packed my school bag waiting for my best friend. As I was packing, I couldn't help but think about her beautifully wonderful face and all the amazing features.

In the midst of my thoughts, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Finn.

BEST FRIEND❤️
finnyboi: hey Fred Savage!

jackieman: hey finnyboiiii

finnyboi: okay so I have an internet friend, Alex. Can we walk her to school with us today?

jackieman: yeah sure!

finnyboi: okay, jackieman. Text ya later.

Alex's POV

*skip back to where the last chapter ended*

I looked down at the ground, smiling to myself because of how embarrassed he looked when I caught him staring. I then caught myself looking up to that same window, silently hoping the cute brown haired boy would come back.

As I was thinking, I didn't even realize the boy with the messy curly blackish brown hair, face littered with freckles, approach me. I smiled as I saw him walk towards me with open arms.
I got up from my designated spot on the curb and hugged him for the first time. He was taller than I would have imagined. I admit, he didn't look that bad. But, I didn't like him. He's like a brother to me. Our arms untangled from each other's waists and smiled at each other.

"Hey, Alex."

"Finnlard! Good to see you! In person!"

He smiled at the last phrase.

"Okay, so Jack lives across the street. Wanna go pick 'im up?"

My cheeks turned a slight pink, realizing the cute boy staring from the window was 'Jack'.

"You good?" Finn said, his voice breaking my trance. "You've been staring at the ground and smiling for a few minutes."

"Yeah, I'm good." I said, still smiling away.

We walked up to the house across the street and Finn knocked on the door. I heard feet stammering down what sounded like stairs. Then, a squeaky high pitch voice said "FINNYBOI! IM COMINGGGGG"

I smiled as a boy with brown hair and freckles pulled open the door.

"Hi, I'm Alex"

Short and sweet.

Whoop whoop they are gonna meet soon!! I'm pumped uppppp! So, ya know, that's it for today. Okay talk to ya later, dudes

Love and Light,

-A