t w e n t y o n e - Jack

(a/n: I'm gonna add more fluff just because ya know, it's getting boring and stuff.)

After Flo's talk, we went back to class. It was boring, as usual. The only thing that kept me going was the thought of Alex. She is such a beautiful, amazing and talented person.

We walked home, hand in hand. I just loved her hair, and the way she walks, and talks. I love her personality. I think I might love her. I looked at her and she turned her head. She smiled at me, cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Alex, I really like you." I said looking at her chocolate eyes and her chestnut hair.

"I really like you too, Jack." She said with her face looking pleased. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart skip a beat.

"Wanna come back to my house?" I asked calmly. Wow, I'm more comfortable around her!

"Yeah, let's go!" She said, sprinting down the street.

"I won once, and I'll win this one again!" I screamed. She chuckled. I pumped my legs until I was beside her. I thought I had her, until she started going faster. And faster. And faster. Wow. I thought.

"Can you go any slower for me, baby?" I asked trying to persuade her. She slowed down slightly until she realized what was going on.

"Not this time, Grazer!" Then she started going even faster. I groaned. She ran into my house and up the stairs. I jogged into the house, knowing I already lost. I walked upstairs, and saw Alex sprawled on my bed. I laughed and jumped beside her.

"What's poppin'?" I said in a funny voice. She smiled.

"Nothing" She commented with a laugh.

"You're beautiful." I said, the words escaping my mouth before I could think.

"And you're handsome!" She said.

"You're nice."

"You're brave."

"You're just a genuinely great person."

"So are you." She said, attempting to kiss my cheek. But that failed. I went to go get a look at her face one more time, until she tried to kiss my cheek. I took my chances, and kissed her pink, hard to resist lips. It took a second for her to realize what's going on. She stopped, shocked. Then she started kissing. I grabbed her waist, pulling her body close to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I heard my door creak open slightly, but I ignored it and kept kissing. The door creak then leaded to a high pitched squeal. Alex and I broke this kiss and looked at the door.

"MOMMY! A GIRL IS TRYING TO EAR JACK'S MOUTH!" My little sister, Anna screamed.

(I know he doesn't have a little sister named Anna, but for the story, just roll with it.)

Anna ran down the hall and into my moms arms. My mom then walked into my room, seeing Alex and I on the bed, sitting. She then gasped and grabbed Anna.

"Oh! I'm sorry guys!" She said, sounding antsy. "Don't be nosey, Anna Banana!" We heard my mom say. Alex chuckled before getting a notification. She grabbed her phone and gasped.

"What's the matter, Alex?" I asked, concerned. She got up from the bed and ran out of the house. I then texted her, because I was confused.

Alex❤️😊
Jack: what's the matter?
Alex: alex is typing...

Why did Alex leave so soon?
Okay bye
Written ; June 13

(a/n from June 20: I just finished the book! I finished it off at chapter 33. Thought you'd like to know)

See ya later, my dudes
-A