chapter 1: back in town (edited)

Chapter 1: back in town

Antonio's POV:

*flashback*

"We will be together forever." I told her, holding her little hands.

"Promise?" she asked me with tears in her piercing eyes.

I nodded and she smiled at me. We hugged and I kissed her forehead.

*flashback ends*

We were 13 when this happened. She had just been teased by some guys; she was on the ground crying after. When I saw her, I immediately ran to her and sat down next to her, I asked her what was wrong and wiped the tears off her face as she cried.

She was my first REAL girlfriend and so far my last. She was the one I loved and the one I will always love forever. Even if in her mind 'our' forever is over. Mine is not and it will never be.

Her name is Olivia, she is now 18. She has glowing long blond hair, between gray and blue eyes. She was stunning, amazing, nice, smart and most of all caring. Her mom and dad died in a car accident when she was 12, people use to tease her about that. And her brother was 8 when their parents died.

She lives with her aunt and her little brother.They moved one year after the tragedy.

We use to be best friends, nothing could separate us, and we were always at each other's houses. But one day, it all changed, I became captain of the soccer team and had less time for her, I barely saw her. I was never there for her anymore, we got into a big fight and before I knew it, she was gone without saying goodbye. I watched her throw her things into the moving truck and leave the house. I had turned into a jerk towards her, I was watching her move away and I didn't stop her, I didn't run after her and worst of all, I didn't tell her how much she meant to me.

I now realize; I didn't introduce myself. My name is Antonio, I have brown hair, gray eyes and I have a well built body. I am captain of the soccer team. I live in a family of 6, my mom, my dad, my older brother, my younger brother, my younger sister and I.

When Olivia was there I could say my family had 8 members including her and her brother.

My mom and dad were like parents to her. They would never forget her birthday or her brother's, they would always help them with anything, and they would always take care of them and get them whatever they want. Olivia's mom and mine were best friends, and our dads would always go fishing together. We lived in a big neighborhood. We were rich and we had big houses (more like mansions)

"Yo Antonio are you listening to me?" I heard Nathan say. Nathan was my best friend; he was also a soccer player.

"Yeah man... wait what did you say? I only heard Cynthia who is Olivia's best friend and I had a flashback of when we were kids." I told him while looking away.

"I'll tell you later, the rest of the team is coming now."

The team came; we talked about soccer and the girls that the guys like. I couldn't say anything because everyone would think I'm a dork to stay on some girl who I used to know, who left and hates me now. In case you have forgotten I am the captain of the soccer team which means girls throw themselves at me, so I just have fun and kiss them; but I never feel something for them.

We finished talking and when school was finally over, I went to the locker room and changed into my soccer cloths. I wore my soccer shorts, my soccer shirt (number 4), my long socks, my shoes and all of the rest of my 'uniform'.

I went to the soccer field and the rest of the team came one by one. We started our practice by running 25 minutes, 10 minutes of sits-ups, 5 minutes of push-ups and other exercises.