Prologue

I don't own anything

Trevor: My name is Trevor.....Trevor Lang seven years ago I lived with my father, mother and sister in New York. Things weren't great my dad was a drinker he would often get violent usually ending with someone getting her either me or mom but I never let him lay a hand on my sister. Seirra Lang

Seirra Lang young

Seirra Lang young

Each time he tried despite whatever injuries I took and fight him down to the last punch always ending in me wining. My sister would treat my wounds and thank me. My mom would do her best to financially support us but she was rarely home. Then it all boiled down to one night where the old man drank way too much and he killed our mother right in front of us. I tried to stop him but I ended but getting stabbed in the gut. We where only eleven and he was going after my sister, then something inside me just snapped.

I black out and the next thing I know I'm holding the knife father was on the ground dead. Their was a giant hole in my hand probably from the knife. My sister was hugging me and crying as I dropped the knife
And did the same.

The police where able to figure out what happened. They let me off the leash luckily and sent us to an orphanage. Not gonna lie things got better for a while. We played hockey we watched movies played video games and read comics. I got ripped so people knew to think twice before hurting my sister.

But things didn't stay perfect forever one day a truck driver hit our school bus hard sending both me and my sister to the hospital on life support. That's when he came.

 That's when he came

Melbolshia

Melbolshia: Well well well, look at what we have here.

Some sort of man came up to me he was grinning ear to ear.

Me: Who the hell are you?!

Melbolshia: Well kid I'm what your people call a demon. And you see I have a little proposal for you.

Me: What kind of proposal?