Part 14 Cooking lessons

I don't own anything

Mac had left for work leaving Trevor and Raven together for the evening. Trevor had just convinced Raven to bake a cake and they were currently trying to make one.

Trevor: Alright we need two cups of sugar and three eggs. Crack the eggs into the bowl.

Raven grabbed an egg and tried to crack the egg but nothing happened. Raven tried again but nothing happened. Finally out of frustration she gained four eyes and crushed the eggs in her hands and threw them in the bowl.

Raven: Done

Trevor:Eggscellent now  next we need a cup of milk. Then stir the bowl.

Raven: I really hate you right now.

Trevor: I know.

Raven poured a cup of milk and put it in the bowl and started to stir the bowl. But then little egg shells started floating to the top of the bowl.

Trevor: Uh, Raven  you did take the egg shells out right?

Raven face palmed and sighed in anger.

Trevor: Wow your really bad at this.

Raven: Shut up! Ok I'll get them out!

She's about to take them out with her hands but Trevor stops her.

Trevor: Hey don't take them out with your hands!

Raven: Then how are you suppose to do it!!

Trevor: like this

Trevor then takes a spoon and scoops out the egg shells with the spoon. Trevor was pretty patient with the process however Raven......wasn't.

Raven: Ok I'm going to speed up the process!

Trevor: Wait what?

Raven then tries to focus her magic into the bowl trying to slowly take out the eggshells. At first it worked great each eggshell was taken out by black magic covering it. However that didn't last long because soon the magic started to form into a ball and exploded the bowl getting cake batter everywhere and covering both Raven and Trevor.

Trevor and race  slowly wipe the cake batter their faces.

Trevor: Well.......you nailed it Raven and by nailed it I mean you somehow found a way to make cake mix explode.

Raven: I......hate.........cooking.

The two try the process again through the evening and by the end of the day the kitchen was completely covered in batter, milk, eggs and cake mix.

Trevor was laughing as Raven turned red from embarrassment.

Trevor: Oh my god how did you do all this?!I mean for gods sake theirs  even cake batter  on the ceiling fan!

Raven: Wait your not mad?

Trevor: Mad? I'm impressed! I've never seen someone create a fire through cake batter! How does that even happen?!

Raven starts to pout a little bit

Raven: I guess I really can't cook.

Trevor puts his hand on her shoulder.

Trevor: Hey if a green alien from mars can cook a cake I'm pretty sure you can.

Raven then smiles and says.

Raven: Well what's the plan?

Trevor: I'm gonna call for reinforcements

Trevor then teleports to mount justice

Kaldur: Trevor what can I help you with?

Trevor: Hey gills! I need to see Megan I need her help.

Kaldur: With what?

Trevor: My friend is........in need of a baking mentor.

???: Well then you've come to the right place!

And Megan appeared out of the kitchen.

Megan: So Trevor what can I help you with.

Trevor: As I was saying I have a friend that is in need of your expertise in cooking.

Megan: Oh this will be so much fun! I've always wanted to be a teacher!

Trevor then teleports Megan to his kitchen where Megan is amazed of all the destruction in the kitchen.

Megan: It looks like the food tried to fight back.

Trevor: Believe me Megan you've got your work cut out for you, hey Raven!

Raven: Yeah!

Trevor: I've brought you a tutor to help you cook!

Raven glared at him in anger

Raven: I don't need a tutor.

Trevor: Oh yes you do! Megan I trust that you can take it from here.

Megan: Wait why are you leaving?

Trevor: Because right now I need an aspirin.

Megan: Does medicine even work on you?

Trevor: Where about to find out!

Trevor then takes some aspirin and passes out on the couch. A couple minutes later Mac walks in.

Mac: Hey I'm back- What the hell?!

Mac sees a new girl and Raven fighting over a bowl of batter.

Megan: I'm telling you we put too many eggs!!

Raven: And I'm telling you that we haven't put enough in!!

Mac: Do you guys need help?

Raven/Megan: STAY OUT OF THIS!!!

Mac immediately runs to his chair hiding out in the living room where he notices an exhausted Trevor.

Mac: Trevor is that you?

Trevor: Yeah it is.......

Mac: Man you look like you've been through world war three.

Just then another explosion comes from inside the kitchen.

Trevor: I actually would rather be in hell right now.

Mac: Oh Trevor you sad, sad little bastard.