Part 32 answers and rebonding

I don't own anything

The team was currently at the Capitol of the city in hyppolytas palace. Everyone was gathered at a round table waiting for both Diana and hyppolya too come.

Finally the two made their appearance taking their seats.

Hyppolyta: Where is bi hann?

Spawn: Left, after he helped us with hades he wanted nothing more to do with the Amazon's and left towards his home.

Hypollyta: He should be here, some of the information my mother will give out may effect him.

Spawn: Then I'll tell him myself now start explaining.

Hypollyta: Yes, as you know we Amazon's are skilled warriors and our original purpose was to help usher peace for all of mankind. However, ares the god of war had decided to turn on us. He destroyed our capitol and enslaved us all.  

Her tone then turned to one of anger. The team was starting to see where this hatred for man all started from.

Hypollyta: for years they kept us as their personal prizes as they forced us to work and love them, but eventually we where able to break free from their evil. After imprisoning ares we where granted peace here at paradise island. However due to our treatment in mans world we became bitter and decided to never again trust men.

Spawn: and I'm guessing that's how the tradition began?

Hypollyta sighed

Hypollyta: Sadly Yes, we could not find it within ourselves to forgive or trust man so one we had repopulated we decided to get rid of the males out of fear and hatred.

Kaldur: I'm guessing that's when Hephaestus appeared to save the kids.

Hypollyta: not for the first few centuries but yes in time Hephaestus decided to take the males under his wing.

The team was still trying to figure out what to make of the Amazon's when spawn spoke up.

Spawn: You said you had information that would effect Bi hann. Well what is the information?

Hypollyta: In all due respect spawn, that information should only be given to bi hann through me.

Spawn then glares at her.

Spawn: Listen hypollyta, I'm the closet your ever going to get with sub zero. Theirs no way in hell hes going to be coming here after what happened to his people. And he's not going to be trusting any of you anytime soon so you might as well tell me now.

Hypollyta rubs her eyes frustrated at the current events as she realizes that spawn is right

Hypollyta: Fine.......as you know Diana is my daughter. But what you may not know is that she is also a daughter of Zeus.

That caught everyone by surprise

Kid: Ok really? You mean the guy with the lighting and the-

Kaldur: Wally silence! Please continue.

Hypollyta: Donna was my second child from Zeus-

Kid: Holy!

Everyone: Shut up Wally!

Hypollyta: However neither Diana nor Donna are my first born children.

Now that caught everyone of guard including Donna and Diana.

Donna: Mother What are you saying?!

Hypollyta: I apologize my daughters I have deceived you both. But Diana is not the first born, bi hann is.