Part 12 Mall fun

I don't own anything

Trevor's pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm goes off and I smash it with my hand. I get up do the normal morning routine and grab some coffee in the living room. Raven then appears out of her room yawning.

Trevor:Mornin

Raven: Morning

Mac: hey I'm gonna head to work you guys good?

Trevor: Yeah I think where good.

Mac: Alright then I'm out!

Mac then heads out the door leaving me alone with Raven.

Trevor: So Raven I'm thinking we should head to the mall and grab some stuff.

Raven raised her eyebrow

Raven: What kind of stuff?

Trevor: Well I'm gonna buy a new PC for my room, and if I recall you wanted to get a bookcase correct?

Raven: Oh yes I've been meaning to get one to put my books in but I don't want too feel like I'm leaching off you guys.

I then smile and create cash through my cape.

Trevor: Oh please we've got tons of money.

Raven smirks and says

Raven: That must be the most convenient ability known to man.

Trevor: I know right!

Mall

We've been at the mall for a while. Raven was currently buying the bookcase and I had already bought the PC. I decided to look around the place to see if theirs anything worth getting and then an explosion goes off in the mall.

I see the cause is some blue ninja, he starts freezing the walls of the mall.

Ninja: Where is the Hellspawn?! Show yourself!!

I run into the store and find Raven.

Trevor: Raven I gotta take care of a problem I need you to stay in here until it's over!

Raven: But I can help you!

Trevor: No you can't! This guy seems to want me so I'll deal with this.

Raven: Trevor that sounds like a trap!

Trevor: Maybe but I gotta make sure he doesn't kill anyone here.And like that I run into the bathroom transforming into my Hellspawn form and teleport right to the ninja.