Part 34 battle royal

I don't own anything

Spawn and raven had just teleported into mount justice

Spawn: One day, that's all I ask, one damn day to be with my sister. What the hells going on now?!

Aqualad: A new group has emerged calling themselves the injustice league. They are using plants that have been improved by cobra venom.

Spawn: Great, so where do we fit in all of this?

Aqualad: While the justice league is busy fighting the plants we will be going after the injustice league.

Spawn: Oh, well then this is a pretty big deal then.

Kid: Yeah, we're going after the big guys this time.

Spawn: Wally we fought hades remember?

Donna: With my brother and sisters help. This time where on our own.

Spawn: Fine then, let's get this show on the road.

Airship

Everybody was preparing for battle as the ship flew in the air. We where getting close to enemy territory when-

Megan: Uh Guys, starting to feel sick.

Kid: Ah, it's probably butterflies in your stomach.

Megan: No, I mean her.

Artemis: I'm not feeling sick.

Raven: I'm fine

Donna: I too feel rather ok.

Megan: Not her! The ship!

Just then the ship began diving to the ground but before it hit raven used her powers to keep it from crashing landing the ship safely.

Vertigo: Now what do we have here?

The injustice league began to surround the area . Poison ivy, joker, ultra humanite, count vertigo, Black Adam, Wotttan and atomic skull.

Spawn: Outta of the frying pan.

Raven: And into the fire.

The battle than began,Artemis and robin went after joker. Miss m and raven took on ultra humanite. Donna and Superboy went after atomic skull. Aqualad and kid flash are after wottan. And my sorry ass was dealing with both poison ivy and black Adam.

Black Adam punched me through the forest while poison ivy wrapped me in her damn vines.

Poison ivy: Oh come on darling just relax.....give up.

I grab her vines and use my magic and set them on fire. I then began burning more of her plants.

Ivy: Aahhhhh!!!! My babies!!!

Black Adam then hits me into the ground.

On instinct I used my powers to electrocute him. Very very bad move on my part.

Black Adam laughs

Black Adam: Fool! I am lighting!!

He then blasts me again into the ground. I use the shadows to hide but he grabs me and sends me flying into a tree.

Black Adam: Look at you. You are a weak little boy trying to play hero.  You are not worthy of my time.

I get back and try something new. I hold out my hand and for a moment nothing happened as black Adam came charging at me. Then my new sword flew to me and I grabbed it and cut black Adams face.

Adam yelled in pain as I then used my fire magic to continue burning all of Ivy's plants to the ground. However Adam gets back and tries fighting hand to hand but thanks to my sword i dodge and slash over and over again.

He then gets frustrated and tires frying the whole area but I go back into the shadows and emerge away from the lighting. I then use the shadows to hold his legs down while I slashed his back. I then hit him with the butt of the sword knocking him out.

Ivy again tried using her plants but I just use my pyromancy and burn her plants away.

Ivy: You will pay dearly of hurting my babies!!

Spawn: Yeah, I feel really terrible about it.

Ivy: Really?

Spawn: Ha, hell no!!

Spawn then continues to burn Ivy's Kobra venom plants as she curses his name. Spawn is then blasted by atomic skull and ivy uses the moment to smash him with her plants.

Spawn used his shadow abilities and phased into another location. He then grabs atomic skull and throws him at Superboy. Superboy then clobbers him with his fist. Just then the injustice league regrouped. Both Artemis and robin were down after joker tricked them into getting hit by the humanite. Raven was fighting Wotan while miss m was out from the fires produced by wottan. Donna was currently dealing with black Adam along with Kaldur. Vertigo was down and kid was currently dealing with poison ivy.

Spawn looked around seeing that things were getting pretty hairy. He then noticed multiple joker bombs scattered across the place.

Spawn: I think I just found their plan B.

Kaldur: What is it?

Spawn: Joker bombs, lots of joker bombs all over the place. They're gonna try and use them as an exit strategy.

Kaldur: Deactivate them as fast as you-

Kaldur was then knocked down by black Adam.

Spawn looked around to see what he could do, his friends where being taken down and heir was nothing he could do about it. Until he found the bag that Kaldur dropped in the beginning of the fight. What spawn found was the helmet of fate. The time that would grant him all the powers of Doctor fate in exchange for his body.

Spawn thought about this decision. If he put on that helmet he would have enough power to save his friends, however that also means that he would lose his free will, and the chance to interact with Sierra ever again.  Spawn closed his eyes he new his sister would want him to save his friends,lives after all he was her hero.

And just like that spawn put the helmet of fate on choosing his friends lives over his free will.

A combination of gold and green power erupts from spawn as Spawns appearance changes drastically. His cape was now golden and his armor was now coated with blue and gold with fates necklace around his neck and the skull belt still attached. His eyes were still green burning through the helmet.

Everyone turned their attention towards spawn seeing the the dramatic change within him.

Raven: What happened to spawn?!

Aqualad: He has put on the helmet of fate!

Just then golden fire sprouted around the doctor as he glared at the villains.

Doctor fate: Now, who would like to challenge fate!!