Part 28 welcome to themyscria

I don't own anything

Sector was currently receiving repairs in his body from the battle with sub zero. His guards have the place under complete control.

Circe used a special medallion to turn all the amazons into stone making capturing the base easy. Sector was also looking at his new design for his new weapon. he called  it the triborg, because it granted him the power of two other cyborgs smoke and cyrax.

As sectors repairs were finishing a voice then calls his name.

???:Sector is see you have returned with nothing but failure.

Sector turned to see Circe walking out of the shadows.

Sector: It is only a small set back, they know of my location. The second they arrive on the island my trap will be sprung and you will have the hellspawn to yourself and I'll have killed Bi hann.

Circe: And what of the team?

Sector: We take no prisoners.

Circe smiles

Circe: Excellent, now I must make preparations for hades return to the mortal world. With his return he shall cause enough chaos to further my plans.

???: Don't you mean our plans babe.

Then a fat clown midget steps out of he shadows showing his large gut hang out.

Circe: Violator, How......distasteful.

Violator: Hehehehe oh Circe, I'm just here take make sure robo penis here doesn't fuck things up

Sector looks at him with anger.

Sector: You dare question me!

Sector grabs violator and smashes him into a wall.

Circe: Oh, dear.

Sector: I could crush you like an insect you fat rat!

Violator: Ooooohhh! Then by all means robo penis! Show and tell!