Part 22 battle at the cave

I don't own anything

The team was currently hanging around mount justice. Within the last two days things seemed to be looking up for the team.

Donna had apologized for her behavior and swore to never say such things again. After her apology she seemed to find some common ground with Artemis and the two started doing activities together.

Aqualad was training with Superboy as Megan watched them duke it out. Robin was watching Tv while Wally was eating everything he could find in the fridge. Raven was meditating next to Spawns coffin making sure nothing happens to it.

Then everyone got a call to head down the monitor room.

As they make their way there they notice Magnus with a guy in blue

Robin: Hey........Magnus right? Who's the new guy with you? Is he another new recruit?

Raven: Oh Azar please no. Where still dealing with Donna.

Donna: Hey! I am right here!

Raven: I know that's why I said it.

Kaldur: Enough you two! Anyways Magnus what is it that you need?

Magnus: Oh, I'm just here to drop Sub zero.

Kaldur: Sub zero? Are you mentoring him?

Magnus: Oh heavens no! He's already highly skilled as it is and he's taken on demons, wizards, werewolves, vampires, and even managed to take a large portion of the league of shadows in the past.

Everyone went wide eyed when they heard that.

Artemis: He's taken on the League if shadows?!

Sub zero: Correction, I slaughtered the League of Shadows. The only ones that got away where Talia and Ra's.

This again stunned everyone in the room.

Wally: You mean you took the to jail right?

Sub zero: No, I mean I slit their throats, I bashed their heads in, I stabbed them through the heart. That's what I meant.

Robin: Your a killer!!

Sub zero just raises his brow

Sub zero: And?

Artemis: And that's wrong! You shouldn't kill people for committing crimes! We have a justice system!!

Sub zero: It was war and in war their are only two options. Kill or be killed. You children are young, naive and stupid.

Donna: Evens so you make it sound they where nothing! Like fleas in need of  being swatted.

Sub zero takes a second to focus on her and then realized who she is. Donna Troy

He clenches his fist as tight as he possibly can. The temperature in the room begins to drop significantly. Eyes vapors can be seen coming from Sub zeros eyes.

Sub zero: You are the last person to be speaking killing! You heartless Amazonian bastard!

This respond put the fear of god into the team as the climate in the room had already gone below zero.

Magnus: Sub zero stop! Sub zero! Bi Han stop!!

Sub zero then comes back to reality letting the room get warmer and marches off to where Spawn.

Wally: Jesus, what's that guys problem with you Donna?

Donna: I do not know but I will find out.