Part 3 island vacation

I don't own anything

Trevor's pov

I had my chains from my cape work the boat since I well.....killed all the crew except for the captain. Since I was in the ship for a while I decided to redecorate. I took the metal from the mass and I ripped and chained to the other part of the mass making a huge cross on top of the ship. Then I decided to pour gasoline all over the thing and grabbed a lighter.

Captain: Ok what the fuck?

Me: decided to spruce things up.

Captain: yeah no shit anyway where almost at the island.

Me: Good keep out of range I don't. Need my ticket home to be underwater.

Captain: fine I can't work all this stuff withought you anyway.

I take my lighter and light he cross on fire and take out two of my pistols.

Me: alright let's get this show on the road.

I clink my guns together and I run towards the island and then jump off the boat into the island opening fire on anyone shooting at me.
I make a bloodbath turning all the of merc's into bloody paste. I grab one of the henchmen and yell

Me: WHERES BANE?!!!

Merc: he's in the factory fighting with those new super kids please don't kill me.

I break his jaw and head towards the factory

Timeskip

Spawn heads inside the factory shooting down guards in seconds yelling

Spawn: Wheres bane?!!!

Then a man in some hoody outfit yells

???:Bane is irrelevant we are the new guys in charge here! Mammoth please show our guest some manners.

In seconds the scrawny teen is injected with some sort of fluid and is turned into some huge ass beast.

Spawn: Jesus and I thought I was a freak show

Mammoth charged at spawn spawn opens fire but the bullets bounce of him and mammoth punches spawn through a few walls.

Spawn: Motherfu-

Mammoth grabs spawn and chucks him into a crate roaring in rage. He's about to hit spawn again but spawn catches his fist surrounded by green aura.