Part 10 if its not one thing its another

I don't own anything

We had just returned from the Baiyla. The group was currently in front of Batman, red tornado and Magnus

Batman had just finished lecturing Miss Martian about her little rescue mission with superboy and she was a little teary eyed from the talk.

Batman: Spawn you killed some of the soldiers that where in Biayla.

Spawn: Oh give me a fucking break! I didn't remember this team or the mission. I was just lucky I saw gills and was smart enough to put him in water!

Batman: Still just remember we don't kill, the league is only looking over this since you lost your memory about our deal.

Tornado: still what intrigues me is that how you where able to keep majority of your memories intact.

Magnus: That is because a hellspawns anatomy and mind are completely different from ours. Hellspawns naturally have mental barriers placed to keep other influences out.

Spawn: alright then how did the girl get in my head?

Magnus: She must have been powerful enough to get through the barriers........very interesting .

Spawn: Alright anything else that needs to be addressed or can I finally go home and actually get some sleep?

Batman: That is all that needs to be discussed you are all dismissed.

As I get ready to leave aqualad comes over to me.

Aqualad: I would like to thank you for saving my life. If you hadn't put me in the water I might have perished out there in the Baiyla.

Spawn: Hey no problem gills you got my back I've got yours it's as simple as that.

Aqualad smiles and says

Aqualad: Well then it sound like you might be a real team player spawn.

I smile while we shake hands saying

Spawn: Well I gotta go try not to get yourself fried gills.

Aqualad: I will do my best.

I then teleport home

Kid: So gills what's going on?

Aqualad: Please don't call me that.

Kid: So the new guy gives you a nickname but we can't?

Aqualad: Spawn saved my life so, I will allow him to continue the nickname.

Kid: Well al least we still got Kaldur.

Spawns church

I teleport inside my old church getting ready to pack my things to move into the new apartment the justice league got me until I heard some knocking come from the door. I open it to reveal Mac.

Spawn: Mac what do you want?

Mac: Listen man we've got trouble!! A bunch of men are holding some women hostage and their killing everyone that gets close to the place.

Spawn: Can't you get the cops?

Mac: We tried these guys slaughtered them!!

I sigh

Spawn: Alright where are these assholes?

Mac: Oh thank you! Down at fifty eight in the abandoned warehouse.

Spawn: Alright go hide I don't need you playing hero right now.

Mac: You got it!

Mac runs away and I decided to use a new trick I learned earlier. apparently Hellspawns can pick up on people's different auras. So I decide to sense their aura out and they show like lights in the darkness.