Part 8 a little backstory

I don't own anything

Megan sat in the living room with the rest of the team as well as the other justice league members.

Robin: So Megan are you sure you can do this?

Megan:........yes

Kaldur: Alright then start when you are ready.

Megan sighs and rubs her face feeling exhausted but she knew she had to let the rest of the league know that spawn wasn't a psychopath.

Megan: His name is Trevor as you probably guessed that. He has a sister Seirra, she's younger than him but he loves her very much.

Megan began to breath in and out to calm her self.

Megan: For what I saw Trevor didn't really have the easy life like us. He had a..........abusive father. And his father would often come after him and his sister to hurt them. Trevor was always hurt but before the father got to the sister Trevor would lose control and often knock his father into submission. Then one day the father went to far.

Silence stirred for a couple of moments until batman said

Batman: What do you mean he went to far?

Megan: The father eventually grabbed a knife and started stabbing the mother right in front of both Trevor and Seirra.

Connor: Jesus

Artemis: Oh my god

Canary: Those poor kids

Robin: Bastards

Megan: Then.....then the father came after the children. he stabbed Trevor  and threw him to the ground. But before he could go after Seirra

Batman: Trevor stopped him didn't he.

Megan: Yes, he seemed to have lost what little sanity he had left at the moment and attacked his father. They fought it out their was blood everywhere but eventually Trevor got the knife and killed his father.

Everyone even batman was a little taken back by this information

Artemis had her hand over her mouth crying. Wally looked at the floor thinking about what he said to spawn earlier. Robin cringed at hearing this. Connor felt guilt for his actions and rubbed his eyes. Kaldur just thinking what must be going through spawns head right now.

As for the league members Batman was show to be calm but deep down he was pretty damn angry to here that a kid had to go through such a thing. Canary still trying to process this but if the rest of the league weren't hear she might have broken something. Oliver was beginning to understand why spawn is the way he is. Finally man hunter was beginning to become very worried about what his niece had to go through.

Wally: Is, is that it?

Megan: No sadly a few years after that incident Trevor and Seirra where riding a school bus home and they where hit by another driver.They both were put on life support and that when he showed up.

Silence again swept the room as batman again asked

Batman: Who showed up?

Megan: A demon called Melbolshia.

Robin: What did he want?

Megan: In exchange for saving his sisters life melbolshia would turn him into his personal hellspawn.

Connor: He had to chose between his own life and his sisters?!

Megan: I'm guessing you all know what he chose.

Wally: Wow talk about family loyalty.

Canary: It seems like he truly loved his sister to the end, and beyond.

Kaldur: What do we do now?

Megan: We help him!

This sudden outcry surprised everyone listening.

Megan: He's not evil! He doesn't need to be thrown in jail he needs help! Our help he's a kid like us!We can help him be better than this....this hellspawn!

Everyone thought about then Kaldur spoke up

Kaldur: I believe we should help him. He has helped us on many missions already putting him on the team might be what he needs. Having people know they care about him.

Connor: Agreed he's been through hell and back literally and he shouldn't be hunted like an animals by both justice league and super villains.

Robin: I'm with you guys, he deserves a chance  to be better besides he'd be one badass superhero.

Wally: Hey despite him being a prick and really mouthy I think he'd do well with some of us pros.

Artemis: His past shouldn't define him he should  give him an opportunity to see if he can help both us and the league.

After the kids make their decision the the adults started to bicker until they reached a conclusion.

Batman: We agree with what you guys mean but where still not sure if he's even going to listen to us.

???:how about you let me worry about that batman.

Then in a cloud of smoke Magnus appears

Batman: Who are you?

Magnus: I am what you may call Spawns mentor. I have taught him how to use his all his powers effectively.

Megan: Wait your saying you can convince him to join us?

Magnus: Oh most definitely just lead the way to him.

Magnus is lead towards where the team was keeping Spawn. Yelling can be heard for a few minutes even some loud curse words but eventually their is silence and Magnus opens he door with spawn.

Spawn: Alright I'll join this team but in two conditions. One I still live in New York and that's where I'll live till the day I die. Two I want a decent place to live because living in an abandoned church is pretty cold at night.

Batman: Those terms seem acceptable welcome to the team Spawn.