Part 29 Three on Three

I don't own anything

Superboy and robin where heading towards the capitol, it was in the same place where they saw in bi Hanns memories. Eventually they reach the place seeing it is completely deserted.

Robin: Alright where is everybody?

Superboy looked around seeing no evidence of life

Superboy: I don't see anyone.

Sub zero: Because they are up here!

The two turned around and saw bi hann on top of a hill. The two ran to him only to see the army of Amazon's are now completely turned to stone.

Robin: What happened?

Sub zero: If I were to guess.......Circe must have placed some curse on them.

Superboy: I don't suppose your going to free them.

Sub zero: I couldn't even if I wanted to, this kind of curse is called the gorgon curse and unless you have the medusa medallion their is no other way to break it.

Superboy: So to free them we will need to find this medallion.

Sub zero: Yes.

???: Well then......come and get it!!

The three turned around the see sector had teleported behind them holding what appeared to be the Medusa medallion.

Sub zero: Sector!! You've decided to finally show yourself you damn coward!!

Sector: We are no longer sector!! We are the hive mind of sector, cyrax and smoke!! Call us.....triborg!!!

Triborg then teleports behind bi hann and threw two bombs on the ground every got clear and bi hann rushed in with his ice swords but triborg turned into smoke and kicked bi hann in the back of the head

Triborg then used his flamethrowers and made a wall of fire keeping his distance from robin. Superboy threw a few punches at him but triborg attached a bomb to him blowing superboy back into bi hann. Triborg then jump kicked robin throwing him back with the others.

Robin: Ok.....that could have gone a lot better.

Superboy: Your.....telling.....me....

Bi hann: It seems he has learned all of cyraxs and smokes abilities.

Sub zero creates ice needles and throws them at triborg but they are easily dogged by triborg.

Triborg: Their is no escape for you now know that the both of you will die......and bi hann I shall enjoy torturing you until you finally break.

Superboy: goes to punch triborg but triborg turns to smoke and knees Superboy in the chin. He then throws him off to the side. Throws his wing dings but triborg uses his flamethrower to cancel them out.