Part 9 Tanning in the desert

I don't own anything

Trevor's pov

I wake up what seems to be in the middle of the desert. My head is pounding and hurts like a son of a bitch. I look around to see where I am but I don't have a clue in the slightest. I walk around only to notice some guy roaring at the top of his lungs at me. Then he just leaps away to god knows where.

Then multiple soldiers surround me all training there guns at me yelling

Solider: Stand down you are under arrest!!

Spawn: I don't suppose we can just sit down and have a nice talk about this?

Soldier: Stand down now or we will open fire!!!

Spawn: Fine! But when you get to hell tell melbolshia I'm going to kill his sorry ass one way or another.

I then create two machine guns and open fire on the soldiers. I tear them to shreds easily. Then one tries to fire and rpg but I grab the rocket and throw it right back at him blowing him apart.

After that little show I decided to should get the hell out of here. As I jump from rock to rock I notice theirs the guy from the island and it looks like he can't handle the weatherwith the weather. I leap towards him and see that he's seriously dehydrated.

Spawn: Alright man I can't just leave you out here to cook. Damn now I want to eat some fish.

And with that spawn grabs aqualad and teleports him away.

Meanwhile

Robin had just defeated multiple soldiers wanting to capture him alive. As he continued to walk around he finally caught up with one of his old friends. Kid flash

Robin: Kid! Go to see a familiar face!

Kid: Hey robs!

The two high five

Kid: Memory loss?

Robin: Lets hogtie and compare notes.

Robin and kid flash compare each of their experiences and try to figure out what's going.

Robin: it seems we've all had some form of memory loss for the past six months.

As Robin finishes tying the soldiers up

Robin: So does anybody have a clue to what's going on.

Kid: she seems to have answers.

Kid point to miss Martian.

Miss maritan: Well I don't know what exactly made us lose our memories, but I do know that we are a team and that we are suppose to work together.

Robin starts putting the pieces together

Robin: I remember Batman telling me to keep radio silence. He must be our leader!

Kid: How do you know it's not my mentor.

Kid then taps his chest to where his whole entire suite turns black.