Part 7 a haunting experience

I don't own anything

Megan

I was in some other world. I had no idea where I was or what had happened. But then all of a sudden I was given some sort of vision like I was watching a movie.

I saw some adult hitting a little kid. I wanted to use my powers to help the little boy but I for some reason I couldn't.

Adult: STAY DOWN YOU SACK OF SHIT!!!

With one finale kick to the ribs making a large cracking sound.

???: LEAVE TREVOR ALONE!!!

I then turned to see a little girl running toward the adult trying to get him off the boy but he just flings her off.

Adult: You want to be a hero huh? Well I'm sorry to say brat! But those hero's don't really care about us! Their justice league doesn't care about little shits like you two! And they ain't comin to help you.

I was scared to see what was going to happen next as the man looked like he was ready to hurt the small girl. But all of a sudden out of nowhere. The boy tackles the man to the ground and viciously starts to punch the man over and over and over again. He looked like he was bout the kill the man until the girl got him off of the adult.

Girl:TREVOR STOP PLEASE!! DAD ISNT GETTING BACK UP PLEASE JUST STOP!!!

The boy then stops beating the adult and hugs the girl. They then head to their room where the girl tends to the boys wounds.

Trevor: Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?

Girl: No big brother he didn't like always you lost your temper before he tried anything.

Trevor: Well it's a good thing your okay Seirra I don't know what I would do withought you.

Seirra: I swear one of these days you'll be the death of me.

Then the memory's fades

Megan: Who is Trevor? Who is Seirra? Why didn't anyone help them?

Another new memory opens up

The father was back and this time he looked
Even worse than last time and he was even holding a knife.

Dad: Outta my way Mary!!!

Mary: Please stop Luke their just kids!!

Then the father stabs the woman right in front of the kids multiple times. Seirra was crying and Trevor was trying to get his father to stop. I stated to cry as well, watching these two kids suffer by the hand of one man was......just horrifying.

The father stabs Trevor in the gut with the knife and kicks him out of the way.

Father: Your next brat!!

Seirra started screaming for her life and I just wanted this to stop! But Trevor get back up and punches his father dodging the knife. The father tries to stab him catches the knife cutting open his bare hand. Trevor then head butts his father pulling the knife out of his hand and start stabbing his father over and over and over again.

I held my hands over my mouth terrified of how a little boy could be cable of such....violence. He stops stabbing his father when the sister hugs him begging him to stop.
Trevor drops the knife and starts to hug his sister back crying on her shoulder as the police arrive.

The memory ends again jumping towards another memory. This time I watch as the Trevor and his sister get on the bus only to be hit by a car. I watch as the two teens are put through life support. But the worst part was the deal this Melbolshia made with poor Trevor.

Then it all made sense. This is what made spawn the way he is. Why he's so angry, so merciless. The memories finally end and I wake up from my dream.

Spawns pov

Well I finally wake up only to see myself chained up with a bunch of symbols around me. It's probably some sort of magical bullshit or whatever. I struggle but that's basically useless. Then suddenly that super man wanna be shows up and stands right in front of me.

Superboy:What did you do to Miss Martian?

I then noticed that his teammates including black canary, green arrow, batman, zatara or some shit and Martian man hunter.

Me: Fuck if I know?! She's the one that went inside my head!

Man hunter: She tried to use her telepathy on you?

Me: yeah if that's what you call that shit. She went in my head and all of a sudden I'm here surrounded by assholes.

Superboy then picks me up and slams me against a wall.

Superboy: DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!!

I respond by head butting him breaking his nose and I could just tell he was ready to kill me. But then little miss Martian finally showed.

Megan: Its okay everyone I'm okay.

Wally: Okay? You look like you've been through war. Are you sure you want to be standing up right now?

Megan: Positive please let's talk this out everyone.

Me: Screw that! Get me outta these chains I'm heading home!

Megan: Listen please Trevor I want to help you!

That single sentence was enough to shut everyone up for a few moments.

Me: Where the fuck did you here that name.

Megan: I was in your mind Trevor I saw what you and your sister Seirra had to endure.

That......hit a nerve

I got up from my chains and was ready to fight but Artemis and aqualad stopped me.

Me: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE BRAT?!!!

But before I could do anything superboy knocked my ass out and I fell to the floor.

Megan: (sigh) I guess I have some explains to do?

Everyone: yeah