Part 11 An unexpected guest

I don't own anything

Trevor's pov

After spending three days learning my new shapeshifting ability I had finally mastered the skill. I immediately reverted back to my human form. I started at myself in the mirror , for the first time in what feels like years I see my human reflection.

 I started at myself in the mirror , for the first time in what feels like years I see my human reflection

Trevor but wears a tank top and leather jacket

Trevor: I'm normal again. Finally I'm normal again!!

Magnus: Calm down your still a Hellspawn I just showed you how to shapeshift.

Trevor: Thank you so much!!

Magnus: Listen kid, are you going to see your sister now?

Trevor:..........no, she thinks Trevor Lang is dead and maybe he should remain dead. I can't just walk up to her and say "hey you know all that trauma you went through about me dying well guess what I'm not dead but I sold my soul to the devil so you can leave, now how have you been"?

Magnus: Really not appreciating the sarcasm right now.

Trevor: Sorry it's just what I was thinking.

Magnus: Oh that reminds me

Magnus then shows a newspaper to Trevor

Magnus: They got another name for you now?

Trevor: New York's Devil? Well it could always be worse.

Magnus: I think the people here are starting to appreciate you're work more so keep it up.

Trevor: Thanks and hey Magnus!

Magnus: Yeah

Trevor: Thanks for being there for me.

Magnus: Anytime kid.

He then teleports away. After he leaves I decide to head home. Mac got a job at a furniture store so now he helps me pay for food while I do the rent.

I open the door and yell at Mac who was on the couch

Trevor: Mac! I'm home!

Mac: Trevor!! We got some company!!

Trevor: What kind of company?!

Then all of a sudden a teenage girl about my age exits my room. She had gray skin, purple eyes and black hair. wearing some black costume cloak with her hood down.

 wearing some black costume cloak with her hood down