4. Revelations

{Jubilife City | Terrance Apartment, Room 102}

When May invited me for a sleepover, I thought it would just be the two of us, along with Misty

When May invited me for a sleepover, I thought it would just be the two of us, along with Misty. Somehow, I had ended up sitting in a circle in their shared room, joined by Ash, Gary and Drew. All five lived in the same apartment complex; one of the many that our school allocated. The six of us were playing spin the bottle whilst Riolu sat on my lap, watching us.

Drew spun the bottle and flicked his hair as it landed on me, "Alright Dawn, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I replied, meeting his eyes.

"Have you ever been in love?"

I wrinkled my nose, "I've had crushes, but nothing serious."

"I could change that." Gary joked as Misty slapped his head.

I reached forward and spun the bottle, watching it land on Oak.

"Dare." He confidently smiled.

"Sure?" I smirked as an idea came to mind.

He nodded, "Go on."

"Alright," I giggled, "I dare you to call your Grandfather and pretend you're going to have a child."

"Dawn!" May gasped.

Ash, Drew and Misty all burst out laughing, "Go on Oak!"

He scowled at me, "You're lucky I like you."

Pulling out his phone, we all sat silently as Gary dialled the number. After a few seconds, Professor Oak picked up, and we watched as Gary groaned into the phone, "Gramps, you've got to help me!"

"Gary? What is it? " The speaker on the other end replied, "It's one in the morning"

"Seriously," Gary released a dramatic sigh, "I'm in big trouble, her dad will kill me."

"You..." Professor Oak gulped.

"It was just meant to be harmless fun. I thought we were being safe."

Gary was a great actor.

At that moment, Ash released a loud snort, triggering the rest of us to burst into laughter and giggles as Gary ended the call quickly.

"That was priceless." Drew chuckled.

Gary smugly grinned, then spun the bottle on Ash, "What do you choose Ashy-boy?"

"Truth, I don't trust you." Ash narrowed his eyes.

"Alright. Who do you find the most attractive?"

Ash gulped, his eyes meeting Misty's as he faded red, indirectly answering the question.

Misty blushed in surprise as May and I squealed, childishly elbowing our friend.

Ash quietly spun the bottle next and it landed on May.