Chapter eight

( Perspective of Lucas )

That night, I figured I'd pay The Grill another visit; I really just wanted to see that waiter is all.

I invited Josh, but he decided not to come, saying that he had to work on something at home.

I walked into the restaurant, and I saw the waiter, cleaning up a table in the far back. I smiled and turned my attention to Cassandra as she stood at the front podium.

"Hi, how are you? Lucas right?"

"Yes."

She smirked at me.

"Right, is it just you or is anyone else coming in with you?"

"It's just me."

"Alright, follow me."

She took me to the exact table that the waiter had just cleaned and I could smell just a hint of what I guessed was his cologne; he smelt nice.

"Alright, I'll send a waiter over to your table momentarily."

Oh, I thought she was going to wait me like last time; oh well.

I started to play on my phone and moments later, I heard a soft voice.

"Hello sir."

I looked up and there he was.

His brown eyes sparkled under his glasses in the lights and his brown hair was so perfectly shaped in a quiff. My eyes traveled from his hair to his pink lips and now I was staring. I heard him chuckle, pulling me out of my trance.

"My name is Johnathan."

Cute name.

"I'll be serving you today."

Please, serve me anytime.

"What did you want to drink?"

He smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, umm, a coke would be great."

He started to write it down. His perfect body inches away from my hands, his kissable lips so far away.

"I'll have that out for you momentarily."

He turned and walked away; of course, I stared at his butt. I bit my lip and chuckled, realizing that I had gotten what I wished for... to see him and to have him wait my table.

I was honestly excited.

"Ok, here's your drink."

He was about to place it in front of me before I gently grabbed it from him, touching his hand in the process. He silently chuckled, audible enough for me to hear, making me smile.

"Alright, What did you want for your meal?"

I'll have you for my meal.

"Um, I'll... have the pizza platter, Johnathan."

He grinned at how I said his name.

"Alright."

He smiled and left again.

I propped my head on my palm.

I've never been so attracted to someone like this before, he's perfect.

His voice was so sexy.

The way he walks is sexy.

I just want his sexy ass naked on my bed.

I smirked at myself. Of course, I'd want a relationship with him also, it's not just about the sex.

( Perspective of Johnathan )