Chapter twenty two

( Perspective of Liam )

John called me not too long ago, complaining about Jack and his buddies being at the restaurant. I tried not to sound as worried as I felt when he told me. I know that if I ever freak out, then John will get even worse and go absolutely insane with worry.

When I hung up, I immediately made a u-turn and cursed.

"Shit, shit, shit."

He better not lay a fucking finger on John; I'll castrate the worthless piece of donkey shit.

As I sped down the road, I thought of the times that my dad came into the house in his drunken state, hitting my mom and I. I remembered how we didn't have anyone to help us; I remembered how defenseless we were, compared to my dad's drunken strength.

I held back my tears and clenched my teeth. I promised John I wouldn't let something like this happen; I promised him.

As I weaved through the traffic, I could see a small potion of the restaurant. I sped into the drive way and saw two of Jack's friends standing by their car; I then parked and they immediately walked over to me. They started to smirk at me as I furiously walked towards them.

"Hey fag.."

I punched the guy in his face, causing him to fall.

The other guy pushed me and glanced down at his friend.

"What's your fucking problem Liam?"

"Don't ask me what my problem is. Where is John?"

He smirked and tried to punch me, but I caught his fist and kneed him in his stomach.

"Don't fucking test me, where is he?"

"Probably getting the ride of his life."

He smirked at me again, and I kicked him in his balls, making him fall beside the other guy.

"I swear, if anything happens to John, I'll finish what you cowards started."

I frantically ran to the front of the restaurant and saw that there was no one inside. I turned around and ran my hands through my hair as I was stressing.

What does he mean by "getting the ride of his life?"

As I stood there, I could hear the faint sound of someone chuckling. I listened and waited; I could hear that it was coming from around back.

I ran to the back of the restaurant, and when I reached around the corner, I lost it.

"Hey, what the fucking hell!"

I saw John passed out on the ground with his shirt all bloody. He also had a bruise on his jaw and a few open wounds in a couple random areas.
I saw Jack with his pants half way down to his knees as he was about to... penetrate John?

He just stared at me with a sadistic smile as I stood there shocked.

I ran over to him as his eyes went ride, and without even saying anything, I forcibly kicked him in his face, making him fall back.

He stood up after a few moments and pulled up his pants.

"You fucking cock blocker. What, are you here to save your fuck buddy?"

I glanced down at John's lifeless body, and I felt a sensation of pure rage that I hadn't felt in years. I ran and tackled Jack, making his head hit the pavement. I punched him multiple times in his cheeks and kept on punching until he was out-cold. I spit on his face and got off of him to run over to John. That's when I saw that his glasses had shattered on the ground.