Chapter sixteen

( Perspective of Lucas )

Is this actually happening?

Am I actually kissing John right now?

On the inside, I'm screaming like a little excited child and I'm struggling to keep from whimpering...

"Mmph."

Never mind.

We slowly and passionately kissed each other and the only thing audible was the sound of our lips smacking each time they parted. I felt myself stiffen in my pants as John softly moaned in our kissed. My heart was beating so fast, and I felt excited.

The way John held onto me as we kissed was so delicate and soothing in a way.

I closed the door behind us as we made it to my bedroom, still kissing. I pulled back from John and stared into his eyes as I unbuttoned his dress shirt, completely disregarding if he wanted me to or not.

I untied his bow tie and threw it aside, before slowly taking off John's shirt, revealing his well-defined body. He shyly glanced away from my eyes and blushed.

I instantly felt guilty.

"We can stop..."

"No."

I smiled as he started to unbutton my pants.

He grinned at me as I slid off my pants and grabbed him by his waist, pushing him towards the wall.

I pressed my lips against his soft neck and placed kisses everywhere I could.

His skin was so warm and silky to the touch. I felt his heart beating fast under my palm as I caressed his chest.

I felt him chuckle as he held onto my neck. I explored him with my tongue, pressing my body against his as I came back up and kissed him on his lips again.

John started to grind against me as I ran my hand down his back and then to the zipper of his pants.

The pressure he applied between us turned me on and the more he rubbed against my crotch, I felt myself wanting to ravish him more.

I pulled back and John gazed at me with curious eyes.

I took his glasses and gently placed them on my night stand. Then I kissed John on his cheek, before kissing him on his forehead. He smiled and met my lips with his as I closed the space between lips faces.

I tugged at John's pants and moved my hand into his underwear, cupping him in my hands.

He let out a soft moan and sighed as I pulled his pants down. He stepped out of them and was now completely naked. He looked at me with a expression that pleaded for me not to embarrass him.

His boner was stiff as he covered his face. I moved his hands away and held them in mine.

"Try and relax."

"I've... never done this before, I'm nervous."

"I'm just as nervous as you."

I kissed his hand and he smiled.

"I'll go slower for you."

I laid him on my bed and straddled his waist as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, gazing down into his eyes. He watched every move of my fingers and bit his lip with anticipation. I took off my tie and threw my shirt aside.

I grabbed John's hand and slowly rubbed myself with his palm. I rubbed from my nipples to my abs, and then lower and lower. I could see his face redden as I slowly rubbed myself with his hand. I leaned down and kissed his from his chin, to his neck, to my his chest and then to his nipple.