Chapter twenty eight

( Perspective of Johnathan)

Lucas and I were transfixed on each other, and I grew extremely nervous as to what was about to happen.

Of course, I wasn't opposed to the possibility of what was about to go down, but I hadn't ever done anything with anyone before.

Lucas smirked at me as my heart beat very loudly; I couldn't stop shaking. He cupped my face in his hands and slowly caressed me, calming me down just a tad. His warm, soft touch gave me comfort and somehow aroused me even more. He continued caressing my face as he moved his other hand along the length of my inner thigh.

I felt my face burn with embarrassment, as he gazed into my eyes and smiled. I couldn't stand the anticipation.

Lucas leaned in closer, and I could feel the air from nose brush against my cheeks. I realized how close we were and I felt weak, as I tried to hold myself up with my palms as they were faced down on the floor. Not even a moment later, Lucas had his lips on mine and we were softly kissing each other.

Sexually frustrated and hungry for more of him, I started to pull him closer until our bodies pressed against each other. I was now on my back with Lucas climbing on top of me, passionately kissing me. His lips were so soft, and I felt pure bliss as he began to kiss me from my chin to my neck. A little disappointed that he left my lips, he immediately made up for it when he kissed and nibbled on a certain spot. I closed my eyes to further enjoy the sensation; he pulled away and smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked before I..."

"No... it's okay."

He smiled.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell no."

He chuckled.

Lucas kicked his bedroom door open with the bottom of his foot as he smirked at me, holding my hands. He pulled me into his room and closed his door, almost as if someone would walk in. He pushed me and made me sit down on his bed as he stood in front of me. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, creating an insane amount of anticipation.

His eyes never left me as he dramatically unbuttoned one button at a time, knowing what the wait was doing to me. To my disappointment, he had on a shirt under his dress shirt. After he threw his dress shirt to the side, he pulled off his t-shirt from the bottom, revealing his abs and his hard chest and nipples. My mouth started watering, and it got to the point where I had to swallow.

The storm outside had became an after-thought as he began to unbutton and unzip his pants. I have never seen Lucas naked before and this was about to change. Penis size doesn't matter to me, I try to focus more on the person himself; but as he pulled his pants down, my jaw slightly dropped and... he doesn't wear underwear?

I started to undress myself as he took the legs of his pants off of his feet. I took off my shirt and went to unbutton my pants but was stopped by Lucas.

"I'll do It."

He pressed his warm hand on my chest, pushing me into my back. He lowered his lips to my chest and kissed me from my nipples to my belly button. He then slowly unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them off of my body. He pulled at my underwear and I sighed the feeling of freedom as I felt myself fling out.

"Excited much?"

I covered my face.

"Stop Lucas."

He laughed and I felt his hands take mine away from my face.

"Don't be embarrassed John."

"Don't tease me then."