Chapter fouteen

( Perspective of Lucas )

I was completely thrown for a loop once Josh told me that he's straight.

I don't believe him one bit; I know him and I know that he's lying.

I know this, because I watched him as he kissed Cassandra... he didn't seem... that into it, If that makes sense.

Maybe he doesn't want to admit it... or he doesn't want me to know... maybe he's still trying to figure it out and telling me that he's straight was an attempt at keeping me from setting him up with other guys.

Or I could be overthinking things and he's actually straight.

"Really?"

"Yea, I'm as straight as a pole."

You mean, as straight as a bendy straw.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone about it then."

He nodded, looking off into space.

( Perspective of Jonathan)

Monday morning, Liam was snoring as he laid next to me and it was making me upset. I glanced over at him as he began to get louder and I felt that he was unintentionally doing it on purpose, if that makes sense. I reached over and closed his mouth and the noise was gone.

I looked over at the clock and saw that I had seconds before my alarm clock would go off, and I got even more pissed.

"I hate you Liam," I mumbled to myself as I closed my eyes.

He started snoring in response, and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Asshole."

I got up and got ready, and decided to wake Liam up so he wouldn't have to be scared awake by his loud alarm clock. Being that he only had a few seconds before he had to get up, I decided that it wouldn't matter anyway.

"Liam... liam."

I shook him and he grunted.

"What!"

"Get up."

"No!"

"Liam."

"Go away."

"Get up liam."

"You're so annoying John!"

"Your snoring is annoying!"

"Shut the hell up."

He turned around and stared at me.

"I hate you," he said.

"I love you."

"Of course you do."

"You love me too."

"I don't."

I playfully kissed him on his cheek and he punched me in my jaw, really hard. My glasses fell off as I fell back. I sat there rubbing in the spot where he hit me.

"Oh... crap, I'm sorry."

His face was as pale as a ghost as he immediately knelt down beside me in nothing but his underwear.

Just then, the alarm clock went off.

Liam quickly reached up and turned it off, revisiting my face with his gaze.

He cupped my face in his hands and rubbed the spot where he hit me.

"I'm... I... I didn't mean.. to hit you like that."