Chapter twenty nine

( Perspective of Johnathan )

Lucas gave me a few of his clothes to wear, being that my clothes had gotten a little stinky, and we had already taken a bath. He gave me a white t-shirt and a pair of his sweatpants. He sat on his bed nodding in approval as I modeled for him.

"You look cute."

"Thanks."

"No problem," he said.

He smiled at me as I sat next to him.

"Ya know, it's really late and this storm doesn't seem like it's going to calm anytime soon. Are you fine with just staying with me tonight?"

I could hear the sound of thunder and rain as it got quiet. Lucas was staring at me, with his eyes halfway opened, displaying how sleepy he really was.

"Yea, I'd like that."

I got my phone out my pocket and texted Liam.

"I won't be back tonight, I'm staying with Lucas. How are you holding up in the storm?"

"You woke me up actually. I'm fine John, just have fun. Don't worry about me, good night."

I smiled as I placed my phone on the nightstand and climbed under the covers next to Lucas.

We both turned off our lamps, and it was dark, aside from the small bit of light that would illuminate the room every time there was lightning. I was laying on my side, turned away from Lucas. I was just about to go to sleep before I felt a shift beside me, and I soon felt Lucas's warm hands glide along the length of my arm. I felt myself smile as Lucas was now breathing near my ear, wrapping himself around me, spooning my lower half.

I felt Lucas's arm wrap around my stomach, pulling me closer to him. I was immediately warmed up and I felt so... safe.

"Is this okay?"

"Yea, It is."

"I couldn't just lay here and not touch you."

"You're so clingy Lucas," I joked.

"Hush and let me cuddle you."

I smiled in the dark and felt Lucas kiss the back of my neck.

"Good night munchkin."

"Good night."

The next morning, I woke up feeling warm. I opened my eyes and found I was still in Lucas's arms. One of my feet was sticking out of the blanket, and I felt how cold it was. I cuddled more under Lucas as he grunted. His warm body was like a secure blanket and I didn't want to let go of him. I still felt a little cold as I tried to find a comfortable position to lay still. After a while of struggling,

I decided to just pull Lucas over my body; without waking him, I somehow positioned him so that he was laying on his stomach, on top of me, with his head on my chest. His weight and warm mass gave me the warmth that I was looking for; I fell back asleep.

( Perspective of Lucas )

I was pretending to be asleep as John moved me and everything; It was so difficult not to laugh. The cute little thing fell back asleep after he managed to position my body on top of his. I got comfortable and kissed him on his cheek; as he slept, I ran my fingers through his hair and thought about how lucky I was. Having John as my boyfriend is the greatest thing I could ever wish for and I'll never let him go.

Soon, John woke up and found that I was awake, massaging his head.

"Hey."

"Good morning beautiful," I retorted.