Chapter thirteen

( Perspective of Johnathan )

After I said goodbye to Lucas, Liam watched me as I approached the car. He stepped into the car as I did the same and he glared at me.

"You're... did you like... was the date okay?"

"Yea."

"Did he try anything?"

I saw him glance over at Lucas's car as he drove away.

"No, he... didn't try anything."

Anything bad at least.

"Good, I don't feel like chopping off dicks tonight."

"You can never go a day without saying anything lewd."

"I wouldn't be myself if I didn't."

He started the car and started our way home.

( Perspective of Lucas )

I was driving home and I was reliving every moment of the date. I remembered john's handsome smile and his adorable laugh. It took about ten minutes into the date for him to get comfortable enough to make jokes and to eat from the same fork as me, which I didn't mind at all.

I felt happiness and hope in my heart and was smiling the entire way home, picturing John's face.

I really hope I'll be able to see him.

( Perspective of Johnathan )

I stood there trapped with wrists held against the wall by strong hands, seeming never to loosen their grip. A warm, hard body pressed against mine as I feel his breath brush against my face, sending shivers down my spine. I gazed into the stranger's piercing, hooded, blue eyes as he gazed into mine, instantly recognizing his smirk.

With every breath, I anticipated what would happen next and it was killing me inside. Heat enveloped my body and I felt his tender, sweet kisses on my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and my lips. Moving our lips together in rhythmic motions, my heart skipped multiple beats. I'm feeling like I'm on cloud nine as I hear a soft moan escape my mouth at the sensation of his lips and tongue on my neck.

All of a sudden, I'm naked, on my bed. I feel his soft hands caress my body all over and soon, I feel him inside of me. I could feel him throb and grow as he gently thrusted; I bit my lip and desperately needed more of him. I let out a gasp, followed by a moan, earning a smirk from him. I gazed into his eyes and he opened his mouth to speak.

"My precious little munchkin."

He chuckled and it filled my heart with joy, filling my ears with sound.

"John, John... wake up dammit!"

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in my room. I glanced around the dark space and realized that I was embracing Liam. I looked at his aggravated, confused expression.

"Dude, What kind of dream... your... penis is pressing onto my back... shit, move John," Liam chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

I moved away from him and he just busted out laughing.

"John, what the hell were you dreaming about?"

I glanced over at Liam and he was smirking, glaring at me as if he knew my secrets. I was so embarrassed and I wanted to disappear from the room.

"Lucas."

"Damn, one date and you're already having wet dreams about the man? I mean, you were basically humping me."

"I'm sorry!"