Chapter twenty five

( Perspective of Johnathan )

The next morning, Liam and I sat in our math class and saw as Jack's friends walked in without Jack being with them. Liam insisted on getting a retraining order issued on all three of them and I couldn't agree more.

We planned on getting them requested today after class and I couldn't be more happier. As the guys walked in, people whispered and some even called the guys a few names. Liam laughed at every joke directed towards the guys, and I found it funny how he didn't care how loud he was laughing.

Eventually, Jack walked into the classroom, and his face was all patched up. I felt Liam nudge me in my side, and I saw as he was smirking at jack as he limped as well. His eyes were bloodshot, and he seemed a bit out of it. What did Liam do to him? I stared at Liam as he was angrily glaring at Jack. I decided to just not even speak at this point.

( Perspective of Lucas )

"Liam and Joshua sitting in the tree..."

"Lucas! Stop."

I laughed out loud as Josh's face started to turn red from my teasing.

"I wish you'd stop trying to push us together."

"I'm not. I'm just acknowledging what you're trying to hide man. I ship you two so much."

"I can see that, and I wish you'd stop it."

After work, Josh and I walked out of the building, and I saw how dark the sky looked. Dark, gray clouds covered every speck of the sky, and it started to sprinkle. I sped my pace as Josh did the same.

"I'll see you later Josh!"

"Bye!"

That night as I ate dinner, I could hear thunder come from outside; I could also hear the faint sound of wind howling near my windows. Luckily, my dogs were out of town with my cousin, so they wouldn't have to be scared of the storming.

That night, I struggled to go to sleep with the sound of the pouring rain; that and the thought of plans for tomorrow kept me up a little longer than usual.

( Perspective of Johnathan)

Today was Saturday, and I woke up to the sound of wind noises. I also found that Liam was snuggled up against me, with his leg wrapped around mine. Being that we're close, I didn't mind it. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and held him to my chest as he slept.

I got my phone and saw a good morning text from my... boyfriend.

Oh my gosh... I have a boyfriend.

I'm so excited.

The bruise on my jaw was starting to fade even more now, and I could open my mouth without feeling pain, just a tad more than yesterday.

"Morning beautiful," Lucas said.

"Good morning."

"What are the plans for today?"

"Well, depending on how the weather goes, I want to take you out to a couple of places and then hang out at my house maybe."

Hang out at his house huh?

My heart beat a little faster at the thought.

"Sounds fun."

"I'll pick you up around 2:00?"

"Sounds good."

"Alright babe."

I put my phone down and felt Liam shift under my arm. I whispered, "Awe, my whittle precious is awake."