Chapter twenty one

( Perspective of Johnathan )

"They're still here."

"Who," Cassandra asked.

"Jack and his friends."

"Oh."

She looked out of the window and saw them.

"That's... wow, okay. Why are they still here? What are we going to do if they try and jump us?"

"I have the same questions, but if they try and surround us, I want you to run and drive away."

"I won't leave you."

"Cass, I won't have you getting hurt because of me."

"I won't have you getting hurt because I left."

"It won't... it doesn't matter if I get hurt. As long as you get away..."

"John... you don't have to be a hero, I won't leave you alone. They won't touch you If they're more of us. Why don't you call Liam or someone?"

I thought about calling Lucas, but I decided against it, being that he's probably busy or something. I knew Liam was probably heading home right about now. I didn't want to call him and have him come just to possibly get hurt.

"I don't know."

"We can tell whoever you call to drive around back so they won't see them come. We can all exit through the back and leave without Jack even knowing."

"I guess, but what about our cars? What if they mess with them? And how will we get around tomorrow? It'll all be my fault, because they're after me for some reason."

"It won't be your fault John, calm down. It's their fault if something happens."

I decided to call Liam. "

"Hello?"

"Liam, I need you to come to my work place."

There was silence. I sighed, knowing why it was quiet.

"Hello Liam, how are you?"

"I'm fine. How nice of you to ask."

"Okay, come to my job."

"Why?"

"Jack and his crew are here. They're outside and they don't look like they'll be leaving anytime soon."

"You scared they'll jump you?"

"Yes!"

"I'll come, but they won't touch you ya know?"

"How do you know?"

"They won't." "

"Liam..."

"I'm on my way John, gosh."

"Drive to the back of the restaurant."

"Okay."

He hung up and I sighed.

"Is he coming?"

"Yea."
...

About twenty minutes later, Cassandra got tired of waiting. She glanced out of the window as she grabbed her purse and jacket.

"Cassandra."

"John, I have to leave. I have my neighbor watching my niece for me and I told her a specific time that I'd be back. I don't want her complaining to me about how late I am."

"Just call her and tell her what's going on."

"I can't; my phone died a few minutes ago and so did yours."

"What if they try and hurt you?"

"They won't. They won't hurt you either if you come out with me."

"How do you know that?"

"I don't, but I have to go and I don't want to leave you... so come on."

I reluctantly followed her out of the restaurant and locked the door behind us. As we tried to walk towards our cars, Jack and his friends advanced towards us. I had a feeling that coming out like this was a bad idea, but I couldn't let Cassandra go out by herself.

"Well look what we have here."

"I suggest you leave us alone before you catch a case," Cassandra said.

"Feisty little thing isn't she guys?"

I walked over to my car and one of the guys stepped in front of me, blocking me from my car.

"You're not going anywhere John."

I turned and looked at Cassandra's car and screamed.

"Cassandra go!"

She shook her head as she was half way out of her car. One of the guys grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away from the cars. I mouthed "go" to Cassandra again and I saw how torn she was, figuring out what to do.

She looked so shaken and I could tell that this was killing her on the inside. She finally decided to get back in her car and drive away. I smiled, knowing that she was safe, but my smile went away when I saw that Jack and his friends were taking me to the back of the restaurant, where no one could see.

"Little faggot is going to get it huh Jack," one guy said enthusiastically.

"Yea he is."

I started screaming for help, only to have my mouth covered by someone's dirty hand.

Two of the guys had me stand up with my arms held behind my back. I closed my eyes and anticipated what would happen next.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I leaned forward from the hit. I felt another low blow in the same spot and it hurt ten times worse. I then felt another sharp pain; this time, I could tell it was a foot.

Whoever kicked me, kicked me right in the middle of my chest. My breath was taken away and I gasped for air as I opened my eyes to see Jack and the other guy smirking at me.

"You're little friend isn't here to save you huh?"

I closed my eyes tightly as Jack punched me in my cheek, making my glasses fall to the ground, most likely shattering.

"Alright guys, let me have him... you three leave us."

The two guys let me fall to the ground and I felt pain course through my body as Jack yanked me up and pushed me against the restaurant wall. Jack had his body firmly pressed against mine as he held both of my hands behind my back with one of his.

I couldn't knee him or do anything to defend myself in this position and I was fearing the worst. My heart beat out of my chest and I started to shake. Jack was staring into my eyes as if we were soul mates and he used his free hand to caress my face.

"Awe, is little John-John scared? Don't worry, I won't be too rough with you. Just don't scream so loudly when I have my way, Okay?"

I shook my head as tears began to fall. He ran his thumb over my lips and I shut my eyes, trying to think about everything but what was happening. Where is Liam?

"You're going to enjoy this, so don't look like that John."

He kissed me on my cheek and then forced his lips on mine.

"You know that you want my cock ... just admit it and I'll be a little more gentle."

He trailed his gross kisses down my neck and struggled to unbutton my pants with his one hand. I felt myself losing consciousness as the pain in my torso was so unbearable.

No, don't pass out! Stay awake!

"Hey, what the fucking hell!"

I heard Liam's voice right as I started to see black.

All of a sudden, I couldn't hear anything and I felt at peace.