Cheater! Kōshi Sugawara x Reader

Originally: 274

Now: 910

🎧Music🎼

Date: 6/4/20

~Y/n pov~

  My name is y/n. It is my third year in high school. School, in general, is a rollercoaster. There are ups and downs even though we don't want to go down. Being heartbroken was something that honestly I always felt... I just never wanted to be hurting again so decide not to love.

  I focused on school instead-but when sometimes I felt lonely since all my friends had girlfriends and boyfriends. I was always would be left out. It soon really got to me.

   Since at home my parents were never home to tell me they loved me and they never showed any sign of love either. I soon started to think no one would ever like me or even love me.

  My friends would always say they love me. But then when I say hi to them they walk past me... I always think does anyone care for me? Will I ever find love? Do I deserve love?

  Everyone always talks about being in love and how amazing it feels. I've liked the wrong people... All the boys I ever loved somehow my best friend never tells me they like them to and then the next I find out they're together.

  I remember I had a crush on this one boy and my best friend of all time knew that I liked him. Like they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

  I just never realized that my best friend was an enemy. I had to pretend I was fine. I had to fake being happy to keep everyone else happy. I put on a mask.

  A mask of happiness. But underneath that mask was scars. Scars of being hurt not only from other people but from me... I was so sick of seeing everyone that I decided to move schools.

~Months later~

  No matter how hard I tried it happened again. I feel in love. He was so nice to me. He gave a smile that made me fall for him. His eyes... I could just drown in his eyes. He cared about me so much. Always asking "hey did you eat?" and "smile it makes my day better." these things made me fall in love.

  It's as if he knows everything about me. I look forward every day to seeing him. No matter how bad my parents treat me when I see him my day gets better. His motherly ways got to my heart.

  Sugawara was always taking care of me and always making sure if I was okay. Finally, it felt as if someone finally loved me.

~After school~

"Hey, (Y/n)!" I turned around and looked at him in his eyes " I wanted to ask you if you would want a go on a date with me?" he said nervously. My face turned red. I then replied with "yes..."

  Days went on months went on and it felt amazing to be in love to finally have someone to love you.

  To love you through your insecurities. He was the one who showed me the bright side. I and Sugawara had planned to go to dinner.

  I arrived a bit early. So I sat at the dinner table by myself. seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. Hours of calling and texting with no reply. I sat there for hours looking stupid. The waitress kept asking me "are you ready to order?" while I replied with "I'm still waiting for someone" I used the same words for 3 hours.

  I sat in the chair all by myself. When I finally got a text back. " can't make it to dinner" and nothing else. no sorry, no reasoning behind why Sugawara didn't text 3 hours later. I Decided to go to his house.

  I was walking through the rain in the dress I wore for him in the makeup that is now all smeared and wet that I did for him

  I soon arrived at Sugawara's house. I knocked on the door to see him with his shirt off with a surprised look. A girl who was in just in her bra and panties came to his side and said in a seductive way " who is it hmm?" while looking at his eyes and clinging onto your arm. I then raised my hand and slapped Sugawara his face was in shock. Tears and regret in his eyes.

I was right I don't deserve love.

  Omg, it's been too long I apologize. I lately have not been in the best mood. I haven't been on wattpad tell today where I was just hurting so much. So I decided to write and I would like to say my heart has been hurt so bad so... That's why I kinda felt like writing and it's amazing, I did this in a short amount of time. And I haven't posted anything at all so sorry again. And I don't have time on the weekends because I two soccer games to play on each Saturday and Sunday so I'm really busy. but I just wanted to publish so I have something out there. Please vote and comment it really makes me feel a lot better and that's all I need right now so make sure you do that to inspire me so I'll see y'all later bye!

Damn my manzz be killing it ajfleknskdnd

Vote|Comment