Cheater! Yu nishinoya x Reader

*Remade*

-Word count:1070-

~Play music😘~

Y/n POV

Have you ever been told something that wasn't true? But you've heard it so many times that you believe it? Sometimes someone could say it so many times that no matter how many people tell you it's not true you just can't believe them. Sometimes it's the people closest to us who hurt us the most.

Sometimes it's also worse when you speak up
They always pull the "I was just joking" card and make you seem like the "sensitive person". Words of negativity circled my mind. Even for how hard I tried not to believe them it never seems to work...

I always end up looking in the mirror just thinking of everything. Never complimenting myself. It's always comparing myself to everyone else. Wanting and always wishing for a change in myself. I could never believe what people said. I always felt like they were lying...

Even then my friends "joke around with me" it still hurts. What's even worse is having your own boyfriend say these terrible things to you. Boyfriends are supposed to be the one to make you feel better and love yourself but I feel the opposite. He always makes that cute adorable face! That just no one can resist. I always just end up forgiving him like most other people. The worst part is, around people he's "different." I don't understand why, he just switches up and being honest it gets quite annoying. Sometimes we'll make plans, but he ends up ditching because," I already had plans I told you!", its just so much unnecessary time being spent.

I got all my stuff together and left my house heading to school. I normally would've walked with Nishinoya, but i didn't want to bother him.  My best friend (b/f/n) were walking to school when she suddenly received a phone call. She seemed to have... Panicked. She almost dropped her phone before she answered it. She looked worried. "hey you keep going (y/n), I'll catch up with you." She said while answering the phone. I nodded and walked on. I made it to the entrance of the school and looked at the roof. There were gates around the roof. Most of my peers were upset about the decision the school board made. People just didn't care for the reason they only, "want to eat on the roof", but it wasn't because they felt like it was,"bad", its just a... girl jumped off of the roof. Most people were so toxic about the whole situation. Calling her "sensitive" because her boyfriend cheated on her. As a person who likes to think of other people I think she was going through more...

       I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize i was going to be late. I hurried my walking pace to get to my first class.

Periods later...

It was already lunch time and i still haven't seen (B/F/N). It  made me curious to wonder what she was doing. I didn't see her at lunch which made me disappointed since i wanted to talk her about us doing something over the weekend.

   I guess i just have to leave it for another week...

While i was eating my lunch i noticed Nishinoya in the corner of my eyes. Our eyes locked on each other. He just looked away after a couple of seconds and continued talking with his friends.It...hurt me when he acted like that. It felt like a stab to my heart. I love him so much and him just ignoring me...just made me heartsick.

It just hasn't been the same. Things change over time and it doesn't heal something thats supposed to be broken. I couldn't stand this! If he doesn't love me then why does he bother staying with me?

      Most people don't even think we're still dating. That's how distant we are. My heart just won't let go of him. It's a toxic relationship that I really just can't let go. All of it was just fake love.

Days later🦑

It was the weekend so I decided why not surprise (B/F/N), with a visit. I got all of our favorite things for a sleepover and headed toward her house. Once I reached her house I simply just knocked on the door waiting for her appearance.

The door opened but it wasn't (B/F/N). It was... Nishinoya.

"what are you doing here?" He asked like it was nothing

"Why are you here?" I asked back

"That's none of you're concern." He said coldly back.

"It is because she's my best friend!"

He then closed the door on me. Fortunately, I was able to put my foot in before the door was completely closed. It hurt like hell but I ignored it for the time being.

I used all of my force to push the four open. I saw the full sight of clothes all over the floor, my best friend naked on her couch, and her horrified expression.

Tears poured out of my eyes my vision becoming a haze.

"(Y-Y/n), it's not what you think!" She shouted to justify herself.

"I'm so disgusted with you!" I yelled back. I covered my mouth with my hand surprised at my own words. I pushed Nishinoya out of the way and ran out of the door. Everything was such a blur. I was hurt by my own best friend. She knew about the problem I had with my boyfriend and she slept with him.

My thoughts were the only thing hurting me that I dropped all of my stuff and ran across the street. The person I trusted fooled me. I ended up tripping over a bump and fell over. I hit my nose so hard that the impact made my nose bleed.

My hands were bleeding from me trying to stop the fall. My face and hand we're full of blood.

I just got up again and started running

I just got up again and started running. I turned the corner...

CRASH!!!

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed this if you wanna find out what happened you going to have to read my new book Cheater Haikyuu x reader continued😉 it's not published yet but it will be.

Update:

The continued version is now up on my other book Cheater Haikyuu continued!
If you would like to know what happened.💓