100k Q&A

Thank you to all the people who asked some questions💖💖💖💖

So, here's the first question!

1. What one-shot was the hardest to write emotionally?

Honestly, the hardest one-shot that was emotionally hard for me was probably Nishoinoya's. The first couple of paragraphs were how I really felt about my self. That's why it took me so long to post, because emotionally I wasn't ready too. I hope that answered your question!

2. Who is your favorite Haikyuu character and why?

My favorite character would have to be Kenma and Hinata. I really like Kenma, because he sooooooo CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. On a serious note I also really like Hinata, as well because I felt inspired to do more. Hinata, didn't have much experience being on the team when he decided to play volleyball. I can relate to that... except I play soccer. I've only been playing for 2 years and I'm already in the club team well I've been on it for a year. He kinda showed me that I can still be a good player even though everyone around me had around 7 years of playing.

3. Do you know Danganronda?

I'm sorry, I don't I know its a game.

4. What made you start writing and did you have expectations at first?

I started writing because there wasn't a lot of cheating scenarios. :) I didn't really have any expectations.

5. What other things do you like other than anime?

Hobby wise, I like art, soccer, and editing, but that's practically connected to anime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. What age we're you when started watching anime?

I was around 10/11? So it's been a while. ;)

(also happy birthday Neji!)