Cheater! Lev Haiba x Reader

Originally: 304
Now: 616

Play music💮

Date: 7/26/20

~(Y/n) Pov~

  Today, was Christmas Eve! I jumped out of my bed stretching my body. I walked into the living room admiring the Christmas decorations.

  I looked at the nicely ornated tree. Then the stockings with all my family's name.

  I giggled and grabbed some cookies and milk. Then I rested on the couch feeling relaxed.

  School wasn't going to interrupt this great holiday.

  My family wasn't here to celebrate Christmas mainly because they wanted to go on vacation. At first, I really did want to go, but someone needed to stay behind so, that I did!

  But I remembered... Lev is alone too! This was going to be a great Christmas having my best friend to spend it with!

[Hey! My family's away let celebrate Christmas together!]

[Sure that sounds like fun, what time should I come over?!]

[Tomorrow morning😁]

[Ok see ya then]

  I got dressed and made my way to the mall...

-At the Mall-

  Once, I reached the mall I was shocked to see how packed it was! I need to buy Lev a gift, but it seems almost impossible.

I know he's been wanting a new volleyball since he ruined his other one.

The line was super long, but I forced myself to stay no matter the time.

-After all the shopping-

I exhaled deeply looking at all the shopping bags. I managed to get some nice shirts and volleyball equipment.

It was already dark by the time I finished shopping. I decided to get some grub and head home.

I wrapped all the gifts elegantly and place them under the Christmas tree.

I playfully ran into my room. I turned off the light and went to sleep...

~Christmas morning~

I burst out of bed with excitement. Today was Christmas! I looked outside to see it snowing!!

  I felt so excited I then received a text from Lev.

[I'm here:)]

[Yay!]

I turned off my phone opening the door greeting Lev

"Let's open our presents!" Lev said.

I opened the gift to be left in tears. It was a ring...

"Lev! I feel terrible my gift wasn't as good as something like this!" I said with tears.

"I didn't just get you that because it Christmas y' know." His face turning red. He was now scratching the back of his head looking away.

"It's because... I like you..." He said embarrassed.

My face turned multiple shades of red. I really liked Lev so much that got closer to him and hugged him with all my might.

Our faces we're now close. Lev then leaned in closer closing the gap between us.

It was a moment to remember...

~1 year later~

Today marks our anniversary, but I'm not excited.

The last couple of days haven't been the best for my relationship. Lots of arguing and distance.

So, I decided to meet up with Lev today.
It is Christmas, but over the year it didn't feel the same.

[Hey let meet up?]

[I'm sorry, I know this is for our anniversary so, let's end it I've been seeing someone else for a while...]

I felt relief, but pain. I then took off the ring on my finger. This will be a new chapter. A chapter for only me...

Hi! Thank you so much for reading! This another short chapter, but I'm quite fond of it :) Hope you all have a great day.

Vote|Commeant