Cheater! Tōru Oikawa x Reader Requested

This was requested

Originally: 865 words
Now: 1039

Date: 8/24/20

~(Y/n) Pov ~

  As the emergency doors open rushing me in, as I'm about to give birth.

  They put me in a room as the doctor was signaling for me to push. It was extremely painful pushing hours after hours.

  Finally, after hours of pushing, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Then I decided to name him Yuki, the name Tōru picked.

I saw my sons resemblance to Tōru, but he wasn't here. The times I need him the most he was gone.

Maybe, he was busy he would come eventually right?

- Three days later -

Not even for the three days that I've been in the hospital has Tōru showed up.

I was broken-hearted. The most important day of our lives becoming parents was ruined.

Once, I was able to go back home with Yuki, I found the house empty. At least the living room was.

I went up toward the bedroom. As I walked inside the room I saw two figures underneath the silky blankets.

lifting up the blanket to see Tōru and a woman naked.

I cried while running out of the room still having Yuki, in my arms. I ran out of the house in shock.

I ran toward Kageyama's house that was close by. I knocked on the door while letting tears fall down my face.

Kageyama, finally opened and saw me crying and immediately let me in

~Tōru Oikawa Pov~

      I heard a scream of terror, I opened my eyes to see (Y/N),  with a baby. I then realize what I was doing. There was a woman in my bed, she seemed to be sleeping, I looked around to see the note of us were naked...

-Flashback...-

  The club was full of hot and sweaty people. Men and women dancing like there was no tomorrow. There was a strong scent of alcohol, in the air. I sitting at the bar looking at my drink, I  then chugged all of it down not leaving a drop left.

   A woman then came and sat right next to me. she was quite attractive and couldn't look away from her. She noticed and we talked for hours thing escalating.  Then the next thing I know we're at my house. The once, quite neighborhood was now full of moans...

-End of Flashback-

I put my clothes on and ran out of the house trying to look for (Y/n), but I couldn't find her. I felt the regret build up in my heart making me feel worthless.

-3-Years later-

~Tōru Oikawa's Pov~

  Today, was such a nice day at the park, the nice breeze as the sun started to set. My hands were wrapped with Yuna's.

Even though Yuna, wasn't (Y/n), I still loved her. I then heard, joyful cries of a child.