Cheater! Tadashi Yamaguchi x Reader

Originally:132 words now: 431
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted like at all but I'm finally getting back 💓

(Y/n) POV
I woke up to an empty house. No one insight. I got up and went to the kitchen and noticed a note from Yamaguchi, it said the same old thing. "I'll be home late gonna hang with tsukishima". I rolled my eyes, he's always with him I hardly ever see Yamaguchi. I then decided maybe I should call him?
Ring.....
Ring.....
Ring...
Decline
Huh, he must be busy ill just leave him alone. I'm just gonna call tsukshima just to be safe
Ring...
Tsukishima:hello?

(y/n): hey, it's y/n are you with Yamaguchi?

Tsukishima: No I'm not with him

Y/n: Oh well he said he was gonna be with you

Tsukishima: No, I haven't even seen him

Y/n: Oh thanks anyway

Where could he be if he's not with Tsukishima? But the more I thought about it he lied to me, he's been lying to me! Then I got a punch of sadness, maybe he thinks I'm annoying, or no fun that's why he lies to me so he can getaway? When he gets home he's gonna get it.
Hours later

To be honest, I've been lonely for hours and now I don't even care if Yamaguchi lied to me I just want him here. Maybe let's just get some ice cream, to get my mind off of Yamaguchi.
At the ice cream shop
Maybe I should get chocolate. I look around and see a couple holding hands. The female had a ring. This made me feel so lonely. I look at the man's hand his body. He looks familiar? Wait... That's Yamaguchi!
He's with another girl? They're holding hands, she has a ring on!
Yamaguchi kissed her and said he needed to go use the bathroom. I quickly hid my face. Once he was gone I went up to the girl. She was pretty blond hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful body. "hey are you engaged?" the girl looked at me and then said "oh yes I am." she said smiling. "well be must be a lucky man." I said. "oh yes Yamaguchi is wonderful." she said with sparkles in her eyes. "well congratulations."
I walked away feeling nothing but sorrow I later went home once I was home I got all of Yamaguchi's stuff and threw it outside of the house. All this time he's been lying to me and cheating. Our love meant nothing to him. It was all just a joke