Cheater! Tetsurō Kuroo x Reader

Holy shit I've been updating a lot :)
( Dude really made a song about Sasuke😂)
Word count:1114

Part 2 is now up on my second book!

Listen to music💮

(Y/n) POV

Today was a hard day of school. I have lots of homework to be completed while figuring out a way to go to my boyfriend Kuroo's volleyball games. I finally reached my house and opened the door.

" jib-e dol-a wass-eo."( I'm back home in Korean) I and my family are Korean. When I was younger I would get picked on for it. We moved to Japan because my parents were able to get better job opportunities. The change was quite hard, but I adjusted.

"(Y/n), we need to talk." My mom gave me a concerning look.

"Is there anything wrong mom?" I asked. Everything I've ever done in my life just flashed before me. Did I do something? Hopefully they didn't see my Sasuke photos. (A/n: lmao)

"Dad and I, decided to plan on moving back to Korea. "

"Why all of a sudden." There was pain in my voice. I met a lot of great people here and even have a boyfriend. Now I'm going throw it all out?"

"We think it's for the better, unfortunately, your grandmother hasn't been feeling great lately so we bought our old house." My father spoke.

"So were for sure leaving?" Tears streamed down my face.

"Yes, we're sorry (Y/n)." My father announced comforting me.

"Its nothing to be sorry about I should get packing shouldn't I?" I wiped my tears knowing this was for the best.

"yea you should we'll be leaving in a matter of days." My mother let out calmly.

I went upstairs noticing things we're already inboxes. I went straight to my cried a bit. I was going to miss everything.

Next Morning

I woke in a pile of papers. I must've fell asleep while packing. I got up did my morning routine. After finishing up with that I walked downstairs to find more boxes. In a matter of days? More like 2 days.

I grabbed my breakfast and left for school. It was raining not too harsh, but it felt nice.

 It was raining not too harsh, but it felt nice

~Time skip to after school~

Finally, school was over. I decided to go see Kuroo practice, but once I arrived he wasn't there.

"Hey, Kenma, do you know where Kuroo, is?" I asked him.

"He seemed pretty stressed so we told him to go home you should go see him." The timid kid said.

"Okay! I will, see you!" I walked out of the gym toward Kuroo's house.

I knocked on the door of his house and waited for an answer. The door opened and there Kuroo he did look tired.

"Oh, (Y/n), I'm glad you're here I have a major headache, could you help me out?" Kuroo asked in pain while touching his head.

"Of course, shall we go inside?" I teased.

We were already inside the house. Kuroo was laying on the couch after taking some medication. I help massage his head.

I planted a kiss on his forehead. Kuroo just chuckled.

Minutes passed and I was time I left, but I first wanted to tell him about the new my parents have shared with me. Before I could say anything he interrupted me.

"Hey, (Y/n), I thought we should go on a date some time maybe... On Friday." He said, childishly.

Friday was in 3 days I don't know if I'll still be here, but I can't break his heart with this news so I choose to keep it to myself.

"Sure!" I giggled

I then left his house and head home my thoughts clouding my head. What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~
Thursday
~~~~~~~~~

Almost everything was packed and ready to go. Some of our stuff was already in Korea. Ever since that day with Kuroo I haven't seen him. He has been getting closer to a girl called, " Chiyo." I don't wanna be possessive so I let it be. School was already over, but I decided to go to Kuroo's practice. He once again wasn't there. As I was taking off I saw a recognizable head. It was Kuroo's! He wasn't by himself he was walking with Chiyo. She was clinging on to him like there was no tomorrow.

It made me boil with anger. To make matters worse Kuroo, didn't seem to care. I continued to follow them. They went to a stop. As I was watching Chiyo, leaned in for a kiss with kuroo. Kuroo didn't kiss back, but didn't stop it.

"Kuroo!" I yelled with tears. How could he? My boyfriend just let another girl kiss him.

"(Y-Y/n)" he stuttered stunned.

I ran before he got the chance to say another word. One I reached home I saw a truck loading boxes.

"(Y/n), don't worry we got all of your stuff for the flight and to move." My mom said.

"Ok! Mom I need to get something quick!" I said making sure to cover my crying face. I ran up to my room to find everything gone. I was really leaving this beautiful country with such a bad note. I ran back outside. My parents were waiting for me in our car. I got in knowing I won't come back for a while.

Hours later...

After traveling we were finally on the plane getting ready to leave. I looked outside my window. Tears ran down my face as I looked out of my window to see my last few moments...

-Kuroo's POV-

That kiss was a mistake. I was just so surprised about it that I didn't move, and now my stupid actions lead to (Y/n), leaving me. It's been weeks and yet I haven't seen her. I love her so much that it hurts me. I got sick of not knowing what happened to her and decided to ask my teacher.

"Hey, Mrs can I ask what happened to (Y/n)?" I asked her

"(Y/n) moved to Korea why?" My teacher answered.

My heart shattered to pieces...

"Oh its nothing." I walked away trying to hold my tears back. Would I ever see her again? I hope I see her again...

(Y/n) Pov

"(Y/n)!! Have you've heard Bts first album it's totally awesome!!" My new friend Hana squealed

"I haven't let's listen to it later?" I looked up at the sky and thought about Japan maybe one day I'll come back...

Holy shit that took forever. I've been editing so much😭 I hope you all enjoyed this remake. I've been active so much because I want to make this book better 😉I'll see y'all later bye💓