Cheater! Yuki Shibayama x Reader

Originally: 264
Now: 580

Play music💮

Date: 8/6/20

~(Y/n) Pov~

  Finally, after what seems like forever school was over. Today was a Friday meaning, Shibayama and I are going to hang out!

  This week has been exhausting! Today was going to be a major relief. I just wanted to relax with my boyfriend and watch some movies.

  I waited outside the school looking for him. I then spotted him then waved at him.

  We then met up and drove to my house.

  "Man, I'm beat school has been so dull recently," I said.

  "It has, not only that, but volleyball has been getting intense." He said.

  "What movie do you want to watch," I said as we pulled up to my house?

  "I don't know anything is fine."

  We got inside my house, grabbed so chips, and landed down watching (Movie's name).

  I was pretty interested in it, but Shibayama was on his phone the entire time.

  He was texting someone, but I couldn't quite make out anything on his phone.

   "Hey, I know you've been looking forward to this, but I have to go."

  "Oh, why?" I asked feeling disappointed.

  "My mom said I should come home, sorry." He then rushed out of the house leaving his phone.

  Then there were several vibration coming from his phone.

  I grabbed his phone looking at the notifications. They were all from some girl. The texts sent were... lewd.

  My eyes widened in shock. I put the password into his phone looking through all the messages.

  I soon, found myself sick. All the videos, photos, and texts that were going on between them.

  Looking at the latest text, for it was her calling him over. He left, not because of his mother, but for another woman.

  I dropped the phone causing it to crack. Tears spilled out of my eyes seeing the disgusting text between them.

  I then laid in bed crying my eyes out.

-Hours Later-

  My eyes were irritated from my cries. I was sniffling while rubbing my eyes. Then my doorbell rang.

  Lazily, I got out of bed to see who it could be.

  I opened the door to reveal Shibayama. My eyes narrowed seeing his figure.

  "Can I help you?" I asked him coldly.

   "Hey, I left my phone, but I was also thinking we can finish that movie." He said.

   "Stay right here," I told him. I then went to receive his phone. I found it where I left it and gave it to him.

   "Here, also I never want to see you again," I warned him straightforward.

   "So, I'm guessing you saw the text." He let out.

   "Yeah, I did you disgust me." Even though it's true, it still hurt for me to say such words.

   "I'm sorry, but it's over I can't be with someone who's a cheater," I said.

  He hesitated but nodded his head laying low.

  I then closed my door feeling guilt, but I know being in a relationship like this would never work, and would only hurt me more.

  As much as it hurt being with him wasn't worth it. I was really looking forward to Frida, but looks like school would've been better...

  Hello, everyone! How are you all doing :)
I'm sorry for this being a little short, but I still enjoyed writing this very much, and I hope you enjoyed reading it! I love you all💓

P.s: y'all really like talking about killing people;-;

Especially Sangwoo :/