Cheater! Asahi Azumane x Reader

Originally:256

now:981

Date: 7/3/20

Play music💮

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up early in the morning. Feeling uneasy. My stomach felt uncomfortable.

I looked to my side hoping my husband would be right by my side but, as I knew he wasn't... Asahi and I got married over a year ago.

He barely started coming home late, about 5 months ago. I wonder is it me? Am I the reason? Asahi uses the justification that it's just "work". As I was lost in my own thoughts I felt a tingling sensation in my mouth.

I realized that I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and puked out my stomach in the toilet. I was so weak that I couldn't even stand on my own two feet.

This was the first time Asahi wasn't here for almost 2 days. The times I really needed him...

      I tried and tried to pick myself back up but, I just couldn't, I was too weak. Laying there with the aroma of vomit lingering in the bathroom. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~Hours later...~

As my eyes were opening from slumber. I looked at the time it was 12:00 am.

Asahi, still wasn't here. Finally, I was able to pick myself up and wash up.
I figured I might as well do somethings around the house. Folding and washing Asahi clothes I smelt perfume? It didn't smell like anything myself would wear. What if he's chea- no. I cut my thoughts off quickly.

He may have not been here very much, but he would never do something like that to his own wife.

~3rd POV~

(Y/n), decided to cook Asahi, favorite food. Homemade Ramen. (Y/n) then realized that she didn't have the Ingredients for ramen.

(Y/n), groaned that now she had to make a trip to the store.

Once, arriving at the store (Y/n), had gone straight to the family section.

She then picked up a pregnancy test thinking of the possibility. The pregnancy test then fell into the basket with amongst other things.

~Back home (Y/n) POV~

Once, I finally got home, I picked up the pregnancy test and did my business. It took a while for the results to show, but I had to be patient.

After a while, the lines soon started to appear. The figure formed two straight lines. My eyes soon started to water knowing what this meant.

It was positive!

I was going to be a mother! My body was full of euphoria and enthusiasm!

Perhaps, this baby can pull this family back together! This could mean being, "normal," again.

I began cooking the ramen and readying for everything. I even set the pregnancy test inside a box.

I arranged the whole table to look like perfection. Once, everything was cooked and read, it was already six-thirty pm. (18:30) Asahi should be coming home any time now. I was feeling a mix of... EVERYTHING.

Time passed from seconds, to minutes, then to hours.

The pleasingly cooked food, that once, burned in the hot bowl was now cold and untouched.

My disappointment grew as the second went by. I had enough waiting for a man, who wasn't going to show up to his own house!

Eventually, I ate by myself. It was already eleven-pm (23:00).

I was wishing that he would've come home but, I almost felt aggrieved in myself, for believing he would come home.

The dissatisfaction was strongly shown in my face. Cleaning everything that I so, desperately got together was heartbreaking...

Everything was soon cleaned and picked up.

The living room was dark filled with emptiness. In our shared room was me crying. Not, just the pain I was enduring from the pregnancy but, also of how much my heart ached of sorrow and grief.

  The pain hurt so much, I cried myself to sleep with no one to comfort me as I sobbed my heart out.

  I jumped out of my sleep as I heard a door slam. I was frightened and quite frankly horrified.

   My eyes were puffy and red. I looked to see who was disturbing my house. As soon my gaze set upon the figure my gaze softened. Luckily, it was just my husband.

I made my way closer to his figure to see another person in front of him?
I stood there in shock. My hands pushed up against my mouth to soften my whimpers.

"Um... Who's she?" the women pointed at me.

Asahi turned around with a horrified expression. He then reached his arms for me. I backed away running into our room. I locked the door packing my belongings.

~~Asahi POV~~

My face was burning hot. My vision was blurry and clouded. My vision focused upon Y/n's, face. Her face expressed despair. (Y/n), then ran toward our room, I chased after her, but to only find a locked door.

Once, the door unlocked and opened I was pushed out of the way. I saw (Y/n), figure run past me. I understood, that now I ruined my relationship. I stepped into the room to see it in a mess. Picture frames of us both broken.

I walking in further till I stepped on something. I looked down at my feet to see a small box crushed open. I crouched down picking it up. A note was sticking out of the box.

_____________________________

To, Asahi
From, (Y/n)

This present may surprise you, but maybe it can fix everything!

___________________________

Tears spilled down my face falling on top of the note. In the box was a positive pregnancy test...

Just added some detail, fixed some things :)
I'm going to try and update this on my other book Cheater Haikyuu x Reader Continued for the continued chapter :)))))

I seriously need a co-author😭