Cheater! Yūtarō Kindaichi x reader

Word count:424

Play Music💮

Date:11/12/20

~(Y/n) Pov~

Always needing more...

It was a day like every other. Nothing out of the ordinary just the usual life of a high schooler.

The daily routine from Monday-Friday study, go to school, and go home...etc.

Life didn't seem like this till now. I always felt like every day was different. Yes, the conversations and people always change, but what I did every day felt the same...

I never put more or less into what I did. I guess I just never realized it.

Then, I felt a tear run down my face.

My heart aching for love and warmth. It became harder and harder to breathe, as my tears and saliva stuck to my throat.

The memories flashing back continuously.

- Flashback -

"I think he's cheating on you, " My best friend (B/f/n), said.

I was speechless. It was not only hard to believe, but unsettling in my stomach.

"That can't be you m-must've seen someone else!" I stuttered in disbelief.

"I'm sorry I saw his face, it was him." (he/she/other) then comforted me hugging my tightly.

My body felt broken. I couldn't move a single muscle. As much as I wanted to be mad all I felt was sorrow.

  "You should confront him."(B/f/n),
Said.

  As much as I felt broken this isn't my fault. Why should I feel the sadness for someone else's selfish actions?

  I then pulled my phone out and texted him.

[Hey I wanna meet up at (location] at (time)]

[Sure see you there ig]

  I then said goodbye to my best friend leaving (her/him/other) to themselves.

My body was full of rage and disappointment. After everything it meant nothing?

I walked so fast that I was already at [Location]

I then saw a familiar person. It was Kindaichi...

I walked up to him slapping his cheeks.

He was surprised, but I didn't care.

"We're done!" I yelled at him.

Turning my whole body away from him, he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Y-You knew? I promise it wasn't like that!" He tried to justify it.

"Then why did you do it!" I asked.

"I just... Wanted more." He said.

"Don't touch me, or talk to me again!" I pushed his arm off of me.

What an asshole to be honest. I didn't feel a bit heartbroken.

-End of flashback-

  My tears stopped.

  The need for warmth was gone. I then laughed feeling dumb for crying over something like this. It wasn't my fault it was his.

  There was no need to feel like this...

(edit: AHHHHH IM SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT IT WAS A FLASHBACKKK. As you can see I started writing this a long time ago😭)
Hi, sorry for the lack of updating and this short chapter.😓

I hope you all have a great day!❤️❤️