Cheater! Shōyō Hinata x Reader II

So y'all I'm finally back into Haikyuu:) Also I felt like this was needed ;)

Word Count: 356.....Now 708 words!

Play music🎧

-Hinata POV-

Walking around the school that once was a peaceful, calm, and amazing school now felt... Gloomy. The school not only gave me memories, but I lost everyone. Walking around the halls would always lead to everyone looking at me. The volleyball team? Huh

Things have been different. It feels as if I have the silent treatment. Except it wasn't 5 minutes. It has been 6 months. Me and Kageyama...

Our relationship in volleyball has never been the same. He doesn't trust me anymore...

Getting him to set for me would never happen. Ever since... (y/n), things haven't been the same. I can't even remember the last time I smiled.

I blame my self every day, "If I had just! ugh, maybe she would still be here?" Only if I would've loved her... She'd be here right now, with me, and still smiling as she would.

No one can bring back the dead. No matter how hard you try. Days after her death. I couldn't come to school. I couldn't face the guiltiness that I put upon her. She was everything!! The sweetest, most beautiful, and the most caring person.

All for what? I let it get to my head. Everything I had. I took advantage of her... Now I'm left on this world, as a disgusting person. It is unfair! Why do the best people always die? Why am I still here?

Maybe, one day I could join her. Would she forgive me? Would she look past all my flaws, pet my hair, and whisper in my ear to say, "I love you."

That won't ever happen because she left this world because of me. She would never give me a chance, but who would. I didn't mean to make her cry and I still did. Maybe we can go back before we fell apart I can't escape the way I feel. But I love you.

I wish I would've been there for (y/n), I knew That Their Life was Gone because of me.

•~ Flashback ~•
When I met (Y/N), I thought they were the Only One for me. It was love at first sight. When (Y/N), confessed, I was Over The Moon.

I Almost Knocked them over, because of the bear hug I was giving her. That was in our first year. For an entire year, All we ever did was cute couple things.

I absolutely loved (Y/N), with all My heart. But I thought My love for Volleyball was Greater, I distanced myself from them. It got to the point where the only time I could talk to her or see them was when we passed each other In The hallways.

(Y/N) Pov- past-

Shoyo Hinata was the one person who could always make me so much better, he could fix anything. But because I let him do whatever, we grew distant.

When he missed a date with me because he was tried from Volleyball Practice, I Shrugged it off. I told him It was okay. He started Doing it More Often and then telling me It was His Dream, Asking me To Not be Upset with him. So I wasn't.

It got to the Point Where I was Non-Stop Texting and Calling him, but he was always busy.

I was walking On the roof when I saw Him. He Was Laughing and holding hands with a girl. He Kissed Her and she Kissed back. I could feel My heartbreak I clenched My shirt. I wanted to cry right then and there.

People took advantage of me too often. I looked up and saw that their Kiss had gotten Intense.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran Up to them To try and break them up when He stood up and told me not to hurt her. Only he pushed me too hard. I feel over the railings.

I fell until I felt A horrible Pain Shoot Through my body. Then Everything went black...

- Co-author lalagirl080

Just a little story😄 I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and make sure to leave a comment and vote💓

(not proofread)