Cheater! Daichi Sawamura x Reader

Originally: 1191
Now: 1213

Play music💮

Date: 9/8/20

~(Y/n) Pov~

My boyfriend and I were walking to school with each other. Our hands tangled together. His hand was warm, but also soft.

Daichi, held on to me tightly yet, softly. Whenever he hugged me it felt as if... I was hugging a Teddy Bear!!!

But, there's always something negative about being in a relationship. Whether it's, with each other or, the people around you.

There's a particular girl in our school. The one who loves to destroy relationship s. Her name is Momoka, obviously one of the popular girls in our school.

Momoka is especially interested in Daichi. But I mean who wouldn't? He's extremely good looking, kind, and really supportive of everything!

You see there's this really popular girl in our school. Her name is Momoka.

  Momoka, happens to be a girl likes everyone's man, but out of all the boys in our school, she chooses my boyfriend Daichi.

  Daichi and I are in the same class but, so is Momoka. When we get to class hand in hand she's always looking at me with this dirty look that honestly I just wanna slap that off of her.

  It's so hard to ignore someone who tries to flirt with your boyfriend all the time.

  Right, when we got to class it's the same old dirty ass look. Th the period ended and I went to the bathroom real quick and I saw...

  Momoka flirting with Daichi. She was pulling up her skirt, twirling her hair with her finger, and touching Daichi's chest.

  Daichi looked so nervous I had to step in. I then pushed Momoka off. I pushed her so hard that she fell on the floor. She looked at me before running away. I took a deep breath before anything.

- Three Days Later -

  For a couple of days, I've been walking to school by myself. I usually go to school with Daichi, but it wasn't just that, at lunchtime, I was by myself.

  The only reason was that Daichi was avoiding me if you put it that way. "Mrs. (teachers/n) may I go to the bathroom?" I said sadly. My teacher then nodded letting me go.

  As I walked out of the classroom my thoughts came back to me. I haven't seen Momoka, nor Daichi, today.

About to turn the corner where the bathroom was. I heard kissing I stop quickly and peeked around the corner to see who they were.

  My eyes then grew wide from seeing the image before me. It was Daichi and Momoka kissing. I didn't know what to do. Obviously, I wanted to confront Daichi but I'm too much of a coward too.

  I then slid down the wall tears streaming down my face.

   "Did you hear anyone?" Daichi said.

   "No, I didn't, " Monika said in an annoying tone. They then went back to kissing/making out.

  I slowly got up and walked back to the classroom. I wiped the tears off with my face.

  My body wanted to cry out, but I had to act like nothing happened. Continuing school like nothing.

- Next Day -

  I arrived at school a bit earlier than usual. I wasn't so early that no one was here, but was early enough.

  Walking to my first class. I opened the door slowly. As I opened it a little bit I saw a girl on the desk.

  I could only see her back. I opened a little about more. The more I pulled the door the puzzle started to build up. Intel the puzzle was put together.

  Everything went in slow motion. There was a girl it was Momoka. Momoka was on the corner of the desk. Her hands supporting behind her the jacket she wore over the uniform falling down her body. The button shirt was unbuttoned showing her neck and chest covered in dark purple Hickeys. Her head tilting back.

  Someone's head was connected to her neck. The head traveled from her neck to her chest and then to her lips. I then snapped out of my trance and took a step forward.

  The two faces look at me. One of them in horror. That face belonged to Daichi. Even though it hurt my heart I still didn't wanna show that I was weak I tried my best to not let a teardrop.

  I walked up to Daichi, raised my hand to slap him, but something was stopping my hand from reaching his face.

  It was Daichi hand. He then pushed me down I then fell. I ran out of the classroom not looking back. I then bumped into someone. I landed on the ground I then let it out. Tears consistently dripping down my face.

  I ran as fast as I could. Everyone looking at me. I ran outside of the gates and ran toward my house. I ran into the bathroom and filled the tub with water.

~???? Pov~

  I was walking to my class and then suddenly a girl bumped into me. I quickly got up and offered my hand, but then I realized that she was crying. She then pushed me and ran past me.

  I decided to follow her so I could apologize. She then ran inside which I assume it was her house. I kept thinking should I do this.

  I then walked inside the house and saw the girl run into the bathroom. By the time I got the bathroom, I saw the girl in the bathtub her body in the water except for her head.

- A Week Later -

~(Y/n) Pov~

  I finally, had the guts to walk back to school, but not alone. I was with my boyfriend Hinata. Even though I am older than him Hinata, was there for me. I almost killed myself but luckily he was there.

  I was finally near class I got a lot of stares.  Hinata had his hand around my waist. He then leaned toward my ear.

  "Ignore them." He whispered softly into my ear.

  I then saw him.

Daichi...

He looked at me in guilt. I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

- In Class -

   "Mrs. (t/n), may I use the restroom?" I said while raising my hand.

   "Yes you may, " (t/n) said.

  I got up from my desk and walked out of the classroom. I then got slammed into the wall. I was being pinned into the wall by Daichi?

  My eyes widened in shock. I then tried pushing him off me, but of course, it didn't work.

   "You think you can leave me just like that?" he said in an angry tone.

  His grip on my shoulders started to tighten very hard.

   " That hurts!" I yelled at him.

  I then pushed him off with all my strength. I then ran to the bathroom and slid down the wall crying.

  Why doesn't he see, he's the one who hurt me?...

Hi, I hope you all are doing good. I'm sorry for not posting as much online school has been hell, it's as if my teachers are assigning more work. I didn't change this completely, rather I was fixing everything :)

Btw my birthday is coming up :)
( If any of your guys birthday is coming up please tell me :)