Cheater!!!Matsukawa x reader

In this story your the one he cheats with. And this one is going to be super short

(Y/n) POV

Why don't you just leave her? I ask Matsukawa. Matsukawa never wants to break up with his girlfriend saying it's going to break her heart forever. Honestly she's just gonna get more hurt finding out her boyfriend is cheating on her right?

He doesn't even like the girl. He said "she's to innocent so I said yes" to your just setting this up for disaster. Honestly why can't I just tell her? I mean there's nothing wrong with me telling the girl that her boyfriend is cheating on her. So that's just what I will do.

The next day

I found the girl and walked up to telling her everything. She started to cry saying bad things about herself. Wow this girl is sensitive. I felt guilt in my stomach. Maybe telling wasn't probably the smartest thing to.

Months later

Me and matsukawa haven't been in good conditions. Arguing would Accor. Immediately get jealous if we're hanging out with someone else. Sometimes we tried not to make eye contact. I started see to someone else. Me and Matsukawa just weren't meant to be so I went up to him and was just gonna tell him let's break up. Matsukawa was with a girl when I was about to say something. She slapped me saying words that I chose not to understand those words. After the girl slapped she reached and closed the gap between herself and Matsukawa. I didn't shed a tear I walked away thinking something like that happened to someone I've seen. Matsukawa cheated on that girl and now he cheated on me.

Now this was short sorry. I'm also sorry for not posting. But because it spring break I might be able to post. But I might not because I'm going to six flags on Tuesday and on Thursday I'm going to San Francisco. For 2 days so I'm going to try and write as much as possible so I'll see y'all later bye