Cheater! Ryūnosuke Tanaka x Reader

(Keep of playing the music) Omg were in the last player of the karasuno omg I can't wait to start on other characters/school anyway I hope you guys will like this one I tried to put a lot of thought and word for the final story of karasuno cheaters x reader. Also if you're sensitive then I recommend not reading.

(Y/n) POV
When I first entered high school I was bullied more than when I was in middle school. I wasn't sure why I was bullied. I grew depressed. I hated myself for who I was.  After my first year of high school, I had cuts all around my arms.

The second-year got worse. Cuts were now all over my body. I started to wish that I  could die. My family didn't give two sh*ts about my feelings.

The last year of high school was the worst but I met someone who had changed my life. Someone who had loved me for who I was.  Every day he told me "I love you". He made me feel the most special person in the world. I feel for him and he feels for me. Sure I felt more complete. But depression was still a big part of me. But it wasn't a problem I faced a lot but because of the one, I loved more than anything in the world it didn't bother me anymore. I changed that year I was happier I had gotten more friends. I wasn't getting bullied anymore. But I had a dead glare behind my back but ignoring that feel was probably the best thing I could do. My life was going great. I had people who cared for me and someone who loved me.  That person who loved me was named Tanaka. He was the first person in the whole world who loved me as he did. No matter how I acted how I felt. No matter what my past was and finally he loved me for who I was. But that same feel of someone's dead eyes was still on me. Ignoring became harder and harder. But I feel like this was a sign that something bad was going to go down.

Time skip about a week

I should have listened to that warning I felt. Things were going down. From my being happy to be going back to my depressing ways. My dad recently passed away. How? He died from an overdose of some medication. We started to go through debt. My mom couldn't find a job. She started to come home with the scent of alcohol. My brother was sent to college my mom went into farther debt to pay for his schooling. There it went again. Scars on my arms. That same dead glare got worse and worse. More bad luck came

Flashback

The news channel: a car crash reported near a bar. A woman who was drunk driving. Who name is (your mom's name) was believed to be drunk driving. She collided with another car and lost her life immanently.
Tears came down
The only thing you did was run to the bathroom.
Breaking the mirror
Cutting deeper and deeper

It felt good

Welcome back to the family you said to the blade.
End of flashback

That glare came back again. WHAT UP WITH THIS GLARE GIVING ME BAD LUCK!!!! You were now walking to school. You stayed with your aunt who lived near you.

Week later

You wished you could die more and more. You decided to stay after school when you got out of the classroom. But not to see Tanaka. To think of it he hasn't talked to you in a while. You didn't feel the love you got when you were with him. Your friend always got nervous when you asked was Tanaka was. You tried to ignore but. It happened every time you asked!!! The love you feel around him is gone you don't have that feeling anymore. As you continued to walk down the halls you saw something. Something that made the last straw go. You cried hard. Tanaka saw and stopped making out with the girl he was with and ran after you. You couldn't take anymore this was for the better no one loved you. No one cared about you. You ran to the roof. At the corner of the roof.

Maybe this world would be better without me in it.

                 Everything went blank

                    You suddenly feel no more pain you've gone through.

                     The end

Omg when I was writing this I started to cry omg I'm so dramatic I really hope you guys like the final one shot of the karasuno team make sure you guys vote and I almost reached 1,000 words like I'm at 800 but anyway I'll see y'all later bye

                  Follow | vote