Chapter Seven

*Colleen's P.O.V.*

"Alright, I'll try to clean this up while you go clean yourself up," Harry smiles at me.

"Okay," I whisper.

"Hey," he lifts my chin, "You'll get through this. We will all get you through this." Harry places a soft kiss on the top of my head before I go to the bathroom.

I am a little upset that he threw out my razors; but I'm also relieved at the same time because I now have Harry has my vice. I step into the shower because more blood than I thought has escaped my body. Way more than I thought. I sit on the floor of the tub and place my head between my knees then begin to throw up due to the loss of blood.

"Colleen? Are you okay? What's going on?" I can't respond. "I'm coming in."

"No, don't! I'm okay! I just got nauseous."

"I'm coming in anyways. I've got your clothing. I won't look, I promise." I know I'm not winning this one. "Where do you keep your medical supply?"

"Under," I take a deep breath thinking more is about to come up. "Under my sink. The one on the right." I hear Harry open the cabinet door, shuffling things around to find the supplies. I also hear a deep sigh come from him; he must have found more razors. My assumption is confirmed when I hear the toilet flush. I turn the water off, and Harry slips his hand around the curtain handing me my cloths.

He gave me one of his long sleeve shirts to hide my arms and a pair of my shorts; I smile to myself knowing the scent of Harry will fill my nose. When I step out of the shower, Harry has me sit on the sink so he can bandage me up. I stare at his eyes as his face furrows, and he bites his bottom lip; concentrating intently on wrapping my hand. Once he's done he hugs me; not even cautiously this time. I feel safe in Harry's arms. I always have.

We head back outside after I've calmed down more. As we walk hand in hand everyone stares at us. "Where are Niall and Andrea?" asks Harry.

"Pool house," says Liam says taking another shot. These guys drink too much; how am I friends with them? Louis finishes the story he was telling about how Liam almost showed his penis to the world. Not like we didn't all know this already; Louis is just really drunk. Then he becomes angry remembering how someone grabbed his ass. Then laughs hysterically reminding everyone how Harry tripped over a dog, and most likely had no clue what even happened or remembered it the next day.

"Sorry about that, guys," says Niall as the two of them walk out hand in hand from my pool house. He hugs me then takes a beer out of the fridge. "You all good?" he whispers to me. I nod my head with a small smile on my face.

"I'm sorry about yelling at you, Andrea," Harry says giving her a side hug.

"It's alright. But don't let it happen again," she punches him in the arm.

"You should count yourself lucky, Haz," says Perrie, "If that was me I would have punched you in the face right away, mister." This was the first thing she's said since we came back outside.

"I know," Harry hangs his head.

"Soooo," says Liam, "Are we allowed to know what's with the turn of events? And why your hand is bandage?" I pull my hand behind my back. Everyone looks at me worried.

Everyone looks at me, and I don't want to answer. "That's up to her," says Harry. "It's only up to her."

"But..." says Louis, "We're worried, Colleen. You've been acting so different." I can feel my tears starting.

"I..."

"Come off it, Louis," says Andrea, "If she doesn't want to tell then she doesn't have to."