Chapter Nineteen

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I roll off of Colleen when she says, "I do have one question, though."

"And what is that?"

She blushes not looking at me, "Okay, this is a little embarrassing for me... But after things like this happen, and you get..."

"Excited?"

"Yea... Excited... What do you do?"

I look at her shocked. "Well... Um... Well, you know the last time, when we tried to... Do it... I let it go... When I saw your face it kind of... Fell... I lost interest..."

"Oh..." she says quietly. “What about now?"

"I'll calm down, eventually," I laugh.

"What about other times... Do you...?"

"Masturbate?"

"Yea."

"I do... Usually when you're not around." I can't believe she's asking this. "What made you ask this?"

"I guess I'm just curious..." Colleen finally looks at me. "I guess since I've kind of turned you on at points I wanted to know if you did anything about it..."

I chuckle, "You surprise me sometimes, you know that?"

"How so?"

"Well, with this," I laugh again. "I never really expected those questions from you. But I guess I really can't help when I get horny..." She laughs with me then we kiss.

"I’ve been thinking..." she whispers against me.

"About what?"

"Do you know the sexual equivalents to the baseball bases...?"

"A little. Remind me of them?"

"First base is just making out. We’ve done that. Second base if feeling up, and we’ve sort of have done that-”

I interrupt her, “How have we only sort of done that?”

“You’ve only felt me up…” Colleen answers sheepishly. “I never really touched you…” I can feel her blushing. “Now, this is where some people’s definition differs.”

“How so?”

“Some people, like me, consider third base to be… Um… Just… Hand jobs…”

“And the other?”

“Some think that to be shortstop, and third base to be oral…” I start to rub my hand along her back as she talks about such a delicate topic. “And a homerun is…”

“Sex,” I finish for her.

“Yea…”

“You sure know a lot about this,” I laugh.

“I knew before anything happened…”

“So, what does this have to do with what we were just talking about?”

“I’ve been thinking…” she pauses, and I know she’s becoming very embarrassed. “That maybe we could finish second base,” Colleen says quickly.

I chuckle, “And when did you want to finish this?”

“I don’t know. I just thought I’d throw it out there…”

“You’re so cute, Colleen.” I kiss her forehead. “Only when you’re ready, Love. We’ll just play it by ear,” I chuckle taking her hand in mine.

“Think it’s safe to go swimming?” she asks after a few minutes of silence.

“I’ll check with the front desk.”