Chapter Thirty-Six

Just in the mood to update more because I have it completely written - TSDBlackBJJWhite

 *Colleen’s P.O.V.*

Time has gone by so quick, and the honeymoon was amazing. Harry had me pampered with couples massages and wraps in a private suite. My skin and muscles have never felt better. Even though we only had sex twice, we were still being mischievous around the island. I couldn’t be any happier knowing I had married the love of my life. Even though it took three or four years for it to happen, anyone could tell that Harry and I are happy; and everyone else too.

Despite all the obstacles we have faced, as a group, this year, we made it through it all. As soon as we get back to our house after our daily stroll through the park Harry’s phone begins to ring. “Hello?” he puts it on speaker.“ANDREA IS GRADUATING!” he yells through the phone like a proud father.

Andrea has been studying to become a Certified Crime Scene Investigator when she met Niall. She had to skip a few months when she went on tour for a bit, and only after the incident with Jack and after their marriage did she start studying full time again. She has been waiting so long for this, and I’m thrilled for her.

We were all invited to the graduations, but only Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Harry me and Maura can make it to her Graduation at the British Academy of Forensic Science. Unfortunately, Andrea’s parents can’t make it along with Perrie, Zayn, Kaitlyn and Liam.

“I am so proud of you,” I congratulate Andrea.

“Always knew you were a nerd,” Harry teases.

“Be careful Harry,” Andrea retorts, “I can hurt you, or kill you, and make it look like Barney did it.” Harry steps behind me.

“There she is,” Maura comes over to hug Andrea.

“Maura, so nice to see you! I missed you guys so much!”

“We missed you too, dear. Chris, Greg, Denise and Theo send their love; and they wish they were here.”

“Thank you,” Andrea smiles.

“Tell me dear, how’s that son of mine treating you?”

“Mum, do you ever wonder how she treats me?!” Niall teases.

“Sweetie, how could anyone ever treat you badly?” Maura jokes causing us all to laugh. Of course the paparazzi just had to be here; just like at my wedding. They still cause me to freak a little and hold onto Harry’s hand even tighter.

“Love, they will always be around; nothing we can do about it,” Harry says comforting me after he feels me tense up. I loosen my grip wishing that it would all just go away.

“So now that you are a Certified Crime Scene Investigator, I thought you might like this,” Louis says as he gives Andrea a velvet box. As she opens it she smiles when she see the Ray-Ban Aviator Classic Sunglasses.

“Ha, ha. Very funny you two,” Andrea says as she hugs them.”

“That way you can do that dramatic ‘this is a crime scene’ pose,” Louis chuckles.

“We’re so proud of you,” Eleanor smiles.

“I couldn’t be any more proud of her. It wasn’t easy; late night studying, the arguments and frustration finally paid off. I’m proud of you, Princess. I mean it,” Niall says as he pulls Andrea in for a kiss.

“Oh stop it, you two,” Louis pretends to be disgusted. As the ceremony stars all of us take seats in the third row so we don’t strain our necks. Niall acts as if it’s his child graduating kindergarten. Harry and I laugh at him trying to calm him down. Andrea stands on stage laughing more than ever because Niall keeps pulling funny faces at her; which she occasionally returns. I end up hitting him in the back of the head a few times. After about thirty minutes they call Andrea’s name.