Chapter Sixteen

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

After the girls leave we focus back on the game ahead of us. I’m surprised Louis and Zayn came to join us. It’s not like them to golf. “What brought you two out here?” I ask.

They shrug their shoulders, “Mmhmm,” says Louis. “Guess we wanted to make sure you’re doing okay.”

“I’m doing fine. What makes you think I wouldn’t be?”

“Harry,” he glares at me crossing his arms, “You know exactly why.”

I sigh staring back at him, “I’m okay. It’s hard, but I think she’s becoming happier.”

“Honest question, mate, because it’s been bugging me.”

“What…?”

“Have you tried to…? Ya know…?”

“I can’t believe you’re even asking that!” I yell getting looks from the other people on the course.

“Look, I’ve just been curious. You two have been starting to become more playful; and we can all see how much you want to.”

I’m starting to become more angered, “It’s none of your business…” I sigh, “But no, we haven’t,” I say quieter. “We’ve discussed it, and I really want to, but there’s no way in heaven, hell or earth I would try if she doesn't want to,” I stare down Louis.

“Okay, okay. Sorry I asked.”

“No you’re not," I glare at him. “Because you know how bad I want to,” I whisper almost lustfully glancing at Louis.

Zayn and Niall are staring at us, “Well, awkward… Let’s get back to the game…” says Niall. After this discussion, I start to become off my game. I never thought the guys would asks that; especially after everything. Yea, Colleen and I have discussed it, but I have no clue what’s going through her mind. She tells me we probably could soon, but I’m definitely not sure with her no matter how much I want to.

As Louis and Zayn somehow continue to focus on the game, Niall comes over to me as I lean against the golf cart. “Are you sure you would want to do it?” he whispers to me.

“You know I want to. That I’ve wanted to for the longest time… But I could never pressure her into that. Especially that,” I turn to him sternly.

“Then why even think about it?”

“Because I love her. Because she’s so gorgeous that it’s next to impossible for me not to think about it.”

“I think you need to take your time with it.”

“What do you know anyway? It’s not you took your time or anything!” I snap at Niall annoyed

“To tell you the truth, I waited for Andrea for about six or seven months, so I think I know a thing or two. Remember one thing Harry; showing someone how you feel doesn’t always need to involve sex. You need to gain her trust. She trusts you, but did you ever wonder how much?"

“I... I...” I tried to speak, but Niall cuts me off

“Mate, all I’m trying to say is, take your time. Andrea had this thing in her head that every guy is just out to get one thing from a girl, and I had to prove her wrong. The fact that I’m in a band didn’t help either. I know how you feel; patience is key, and believe me, it will happen when you least expect it.”

“Yea… I guess you're right, it’s just… that at….’’

"At times it’s all you can think about…’’ Niall finishes my sentence for me. I'm impressed by his maturity. Because sometimes even I wonder how Andrea lasted two years with him, and they're still going strong.