Chapter Twenty-Four

*Colleen’s P.O.V.*

Harry takes my hand, and we slowly walk towards our bedroom. I can tell how much he wants me to take care of his “problem,” but he’s also trying so hard not to make me do it. I kind of really want to, but it’s worrying me. Well, we technically don’t have to do anything sexual.

“So, do we only get seven minutes?” Harry teases.

“Take as long as you need, bro,” Louis smirks back.

We lock ourselves in the bedroom when Harry says, “So… It’s up to you what we get to do.”

“Um… Third base still up for grabs?” I say blushing while fiddling with my fingers looking at the floor.

Harry lifts my chin up with his long and slender fingers, “Only if you want to,” he says when our eyes meet. “Your third base or everyone else’s?”

“Mine!” I say quickly. “I don’t think I’m near ready for that one!” He laughs taking my lips into his.

He pulls apart, “Is this me getting to third, or do you want third?” I guess I never thought about me receiving anything. I always thought about pleasing Harry. I haven’t realized how long I’ve been quiet, “If you don’t want it then I won’t push it.”

“I-I guess I can go to third,” I say looking up at him through my eyelashes.

He tries to hide the smile pulling at the corners of his lips, “Are you sure?”

“Yea,” I say sternly. “I am. I want to know what it feels like to get pleasured…” I look back down at my feet.

“Anything for you.” Harry lays me on the bed as we begin to kiss again. He hands make their way to the hem of my pajama bottoms, and for once I don’t tense up. Chills go through my body as his fingers dance along my skin. Harry bites at my bottom lip asking for entrance, so I slowly part them. He keeps himself propped up by his elbows as he takes his lips off mine then travels them down my neck. I can feel another hickey coming; the girls are still furious with him about the first one. He lets me keep my shirt on as I feel him pull down my pants. The only reaction I’m getting right now is my underwear getting wet. I can’t believe I’m letting him do this. “Tell me to stop if you want to.”

“O-okay,” I say almost out of breath, and Harry chuckles sliding further down. I figured he would suck at my hip bone, where he constantly tells me I should get a tattoo, knowing it’s one of the things he likes most about my body. Harry traces his fingers along my entrance over my underwear.

He kisses back up my body over the rest of my clothing. “I guess I should let you drink more often if you’re going to get wet,” he breaths. Another shiver goes through my body. He hooks his fingers in my panties to pull them down; nothing on but the shirt he gave me and my bra. Harry pushes my legs open with his one of his large hands. As much as I want him to do this, I’m nervous as hell. I used to imagine him doing this to me all the time before he left for tour, and now that it’s happening I don’t know what to feel.

As he comes back up to my lips he traces circles on my thigh as his other arm supports my upper body. “Ready for me to add a finger?” the heat of his breath tickles my skin. I slowly nod my head. Harry begins to kiss my lips again when he enters the first finger. “Ah,” I gasp letting go of his lips. I didn’t realize I was this horny. Harry starts off slowly sliding it in and out of me. I moan again louder than last time as he chuckles against my lips. “I think I found your sweet spot, baby,” he kisses me harder. He begins to pick up his pace and adds his thumb to my clit getting more noises from me.

“Not too loud,” he whispers in my ear. “How does it feel?” Harry pulls at my earlobe; biting it, sucking it.

“Mmmm,” I smile to myself.